81,200 plus dead! Trump: “We Have Prevailed!” Yup...

MADE: Many Americans Dying Everyday! Also, ever notice how female reporters at the press briefings, really have a way of getting under his orange skin? Trumpty has a real issue with women he cannot silence with hush money!
MAGA or MADE, Trumptards! Take your choice but I think MADE is the clear winner!
Nothing worthwhile or newsworthy to see here ..... just the same ol' regurgitated crap ..... moving on .....
Trump has made it a point to put COVID in the past.. don't bother him with facts, they fuck up his re-election narrative about a great economic 4th quarter, and an "unbelievable" 2021.. if a 2nd wave hits, or the American people realize the 1st wave has been extended, he's fucked and he knows it. all his eggs are in the "virus will weaken and go away" basket, and there is no Trump card to play if his hand isn't filled with Kings and Queens.
I agree, Chung. Other than my family, I stay home and away from people. I don't even hang out with my friends now. One of my closest friends invited me over to hang out with his family and he was coughing on the phone when I talked to him. I jokingly told him to fuck off and to call me back when his cough was gone. He always has a cough though and he is not even a smoker. I don't know what's wrong with that motherfucker.

Maybe I am just not aware that Trump is a board certified MD. If not, I'm not listening to that bozo about a virus that is killing people left and right. I'll go with the health experts for the time being because unlike him, they actually know what they are talking about.

Trump talks about reopening the economy. You can't do that with this shit out there. It's careless, dangerous and stupid to do that. I understand I'm fortunate financially and many are not and they need to get back to work. But now is not the time to do so. Getting reelected is not worth risking killing people for your own personal selfish political agenda.

Stay at home folks and be safe and be well! Don't risk what you don't have to unless you are drunk in Vegas.
Trump said impeachment was a hoax...he got impeached
He said Coronavirus was a hoax....now this
When did Americans become such pussies? Thank god it’s recent or we’d all be speaking German.
I am still hoping he needs a bleach injection and i want to see him glow from the blue light stuck up his ass
He said Coronavirus was a hoax....now this Originally Posted by matchingmole
He's still in office.

Please go ahead and vote for Biden. He deserves your support.
MADE: Many Americans Dying Everyday! Also, ever notice how female reporters at the press briefings, really have a way of getting under his orange skin? Trumpty has a real issue with women he cannot silence with hush money!
MAGA or MADE, Trumptards! Take your choice but I think MADE is the clear winner! Originally Posted by Solemate62
CCP approved thread

• oeb11
  • 05-11-2020, 05:57 PM
He said Coronavirus was a hoax....now this Originally Posted by matchingmole

Please develop something cogent and constructive , mm
He's still in office.

Please go ahead and vote for Biden. He deserves your support. Originally Posted by LexusLover

I'll vote for anybody other than T...the acting President is toast anyway
Please develop something cogent and constructive , mm Originally Posted by oeb11

Cogent
and constructive
I'll vote for anybody other than T...the acting President is toast anyway Originally Posted by matchingmole
You and creepy Joe can creep around together while you sniff each other's hair
You and creepy Joe can creep around together while you sniff each other's hair Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You can follow Trump down the infrastructure..
I'll vote for anybody other than T...the acting President is toast anyway Originally Posted by matchingmole
You're probably right. But I thought there was no way in hell he would beat Clinton.

I don't care for the man, but he does have the gift of gab. Biden used to have it as well, but I don't think his mind is right anymore. Those future debates may be brutal for Biden. Trump is a complete asshole, but his mind still seems to be okay even though he is completely incompetent for his job as a world leader.