No President running for reelection with over 50% approval rating has lost reelection...

This just can't be Trump approval rating going up... NO President running for elelection HAS EVER LOST with approval rating over 50%!!

As Gallup has noted in the past, “all incumbents with an approval rating of 50% or higher have won reelection, and presidents with approval ratings much lower than 50% have lost.” That’s why getting over 50 right before the election is considered like reaching the ‘holy grail.’

Get ready for the left to implode and if we has any mods on this forum...THERE SHOULD BE MASS BANNINGS
Fucking good riddance to bad rubbish!!

Rasmussen Says Trump Just Hit the 'Holy Grail' of Reelection Numbers

By Nick Arama | Oct 22, 2020 5:30 PM ET

AP Photo/John Bazemore
We’re now counting down to the election with just 12 days left.
We’re seeing all kinds of things exploding off in the Biden scandal as more and more information keeps dropping. It’s clear Joe Biden is going to have serious problems over it.

The final debate is tonight. Biden got a gift with the biased Debate Commission canceling the second debate so Joe Biden only had to hold it together through two debates, half as many as President Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton had black in 2016.
Biden has been hiding out in his basement until the debate hoping to avoid all questions about the scandal, but you can bet your bottom dollar it’s coming up tonight even if the moderator doesn’t bring it up, Trump will.
One can’t expect much better from MSNBC’s Kristen Welker who has a lot of Democratic connections and who had anti-Trump posts on her Twitter account. Republicans really need not to agree to such biased moderators ever again.
But with all that swirling around, Rasmussen is reporting that Trump just hit the ‘holy grail’ of reelection numbers, according to the Washington Examiner.
The president’s approval rating had been on an upward trend. But now it just jumped three points, from 49% to 52%. Polls have also tightened, but it’s measures like the approval level that have been more accurate over time than random polls. As Gallup has noted in the past, “all incumbents with an approval rating of 50% or higher have won reelection, and presidents with approval ratings much lower than 50% have lost.” That’s why getting over 50 right before the election is considered like reaching the ‘holy grail.’

Rasmussen isn’t the only poll which has him over 50%. As we previously reported, Zogby had him at 51% among likely voters.
It’s also interesting to compare to Barack Obama’s numbers at the same time of his reelection campaign.
Of course, Obama won reelection, 332 to 206 in the electoral college votes.
Mass bannings, junior? Seriously? On what grounds, a poll? Your logic escapes me, junior. You need to get a grip.
Your obsession with "junior" is troubling...among other things.
Now get back to sniffing asses
On what grounds should "your opposition" be banned, junior? Your obsession with sniffing? Is that reason enough? If the truth be known, speaking for myself, after Trump is defeated in a couple of weeks by a landslide, I will most likely "self ban" because my work here will be done. Oh sure, I may stick around to enjoy all of your meltdowns for a couple of weeks after, and make sure there's someone like me to keep you in line like I've been doing the last four years, but after that, I have other pursuits. Mass banning, indeed! Go do your homework, junior, it's a school night.
I will most likely "self ban" because my work here will be done. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You're no opposition...you're a nothing.
You sure you're not sissylips...no need to self ban. You want to be a little melodramatic for a nothing...just leave
Ooooo...edgy!
Rasmussen. Lol
Mass bannings, junior? Seriously? On what grounds, a poll? Your logic escapes me, junior. You need to get a grip. Originally Posted by Lapdog
On what grounds should "your opposition" be banned, junior? Your obsession with sniffing? Is that reason enough? If the truth be known, speaking for myself, after Trump is defeated in a couple of weeks by a landslide, I will most likely "self ban" because my work here will be done. Oh sure, I may stick around to enjoy all of your meltdowns for a couple of weeks after, and make sure there's someone like me to keep you in line like I've been doing the last four years, but after that, I have other pursuits. Mass banning, indeed! Go do your homework, junior, it's a school night. Originally Posted by Lapdog
It's all part of their growing paranoid fear that this idiot we currently have residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave won't be there very much longer.

As far as that mass banning thing goes, yeah right. You paranoid fucks have told me at least a half dozen times recently to "check your pm's bub" And what has appeared in my pm's so far is absolutely nothing. News flash -- merely disagreeing with you Trumpets is not grounds for getting banned on this site.

I too will more than likely self ban from this forum after the election. This forum is way too depressing to read on a steady basis. Not long ago I would only look in here once every month or 2. You Trumpets are the reason I have been here so frequently lately.

I respond to a post from one of the idiots that asked "What has Trump ever done that has actually hurt you." I responded with how much Trump's Chinese tariffs have cost my farm during both 2018 and 2019. And I was fully expecting to have a reasonable discussion with members of the other side regarding this. BUT NOOOOOOO.

I was immediately called a liar, a marxist, a lib-dem, a member of the DPST and several other stupid things I had never heard of before. So that one incident has caused me to be here regularly and fucking with the Trump morons every chance I get.

Think about that the next time one of you dumb asses decide to run off at the mouth to someone you have hardly seen before. But of course you won't.
antifa sympathizer ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm surprised none of you Trumpets besides Whining Trixie has yet to jump on me for what I said.

Of course I am sure Trixie said something totally genius like he always does. Something along the lines of "SPAM THREAD." Throwing around a "GAY SLUR." Or referring to me as an "ANTIFA SYMPATHIZER."

For quite a while now Trixie, you have been as repetitive as Oebbie. What is it like to be such a predictable bore?

I can't -- and refuse -- to read any more of your lame posts yet I can always predict what you are saying.

I pity you Trixie. I really do.
I'm surprised none of you Trumpets besides Whining Trixie has yet to jump on me for what I said.

Of course I am sure Trixie said something totally genius like he always does. Something along the lines of "SPAM THREAD." Throwing around a "GAY SLUR." Or referring to me as an "ANTIFA SYMPATHIZER."

For quite a while now Trixie, you have been as repetitive as Oebbie. What is it like to be such a predictable bore?

I can't -- and refuse -- to read any more of your lame posts yet I can always predict what you are saying.

I pity you Trixie. I really do. Originally Posted by Jam3768
Thought i was being ignored? bahaha

No self control! lolling
Just like your fellow rioters and looters
It's all part of their growing paranoid fear that this idiot we currently have residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave won't be there very much longer.

As far as that mass banning thing goes, yeah right. You paranoid fucks have told me at least a half dozen times recently to "check your pm's bub" And what has appeared in my pm's so far is absolutely nothing. News flash -- merely disagreeing with you Trumpets is not grounds for getting banned on this site.

I too will more than likely self ban from this forum after the election. This forum is way too depressing to read on a steady basis. Not long ago I would only look in here once every month or 2. You Trumpets are the reason I have been here so frequently lately.

I respond to a post from one of the idiots that asked "What has Trump ever done that has actually hurt you." I responded with how much Trump's Chinese tariffs have cost my farm during both 2018 and 2019. And I was fully expecting to have a reasonable discussion with members of the other side regarding this. BUT NOOOOOOO.

I was immediately called a liar, a marxist, a lib-dem, a member of the DPST and several other stupid things I had never heard of before. So that one incident has caused me to be here regularly and fucking with the Trump morons every chance I get.

Think about that the next time one of you dumb asses decide to run off at the mouth to someone you have hardly seen before. But of course you won't. Originally Posted by Jam3768
You've been schooled here so bad you owe tuition! What a whiny pity party post! Self ban? Is that a promise?
Rasmussen. Lol Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Ukraine - LoL
RUSSIA - come on man
chYna - WTF
Ukraine - LoL
RUSSIA - come on man
chYna - WTF Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
yeah any posts by pflunk dbl 00 blackman and jammy are of the c'mon man type!
  • Tiny
  • 10-22-2020, 09:36 PM
This just can't be Trump approval rating going up... NO President running for elelection HAS EVER LOST with approval rating over 50%!!

As Gallup has noted in the past, “all incumbents with an approval rating of 50% or higher have won reelection, and presidents with approval ratings much lower than 50% have lost.” That’s why getting over 50 right before the election is considered like reaching the ‘holy grail.’ Originally Posted by bb1961
The problem is, by Gallup's reckoning, Trump's not at 50% and never has been. And as of October 15, Gallup says his approval rating is 43%:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/203207/...al-weekly.aspx

Also Gallup says 56% of voters don't believe Trump deserves re-election:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/322340/...eelection.aspx

Your link does however show George W. Bush winning with a 48% approval rating before the 2004 election. So there's a case of a president with less than 50% approval from Gallup polls being re-elected.