Thank You Rudi Giuliani!

H I M the Lawyer. H I M the President. H I M the Social Media.
I like Rudi.

I do not like Biden.
H I M the Lawyer.
H I M the lawyer is going to get banned.

Wow. YouTube just removed Rudi's video. He put together some decent video evidence that Antifa was at the H I M protest, and that the riot was most likely planned. That was all the video was about. Why did they remove it?
Wow. YouTube just removed Rudi's video. He put together some decent video evidence that Antifa was at the H I M protest, and that the riot was most likely planned. That was all the video was about. Why did they remove it? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

It was bullshit...that's why
Rudy G was a good prosecutor 28 years ago. He went one for sixty in the courts trying to help Trump. Rudy G is over the hill now and should retire. There is nothing wrong with the voting machines from from Dimenion. Trump did better in inner city Philly in 2020 than he did in 2016. Trump got hammered in the suburbs of Penn.
Will Rudy sue Trump for non-payment of services?
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2021, 06:30 AM
Will Rudy sue Trump for non-payment of services? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Not after Trump pardons him
Yeah, but the people of Kazhakstan still want him for that awful display on film...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Not after Trump pardons him Originally Posted by WTF
Trump only has two more days to pardon Rudy G. I saw that Rudy G is working on Trumps defense for the impeachment trial. Rudy G has not been paid for the election cases he worked on. Maybe Rudy G is doing all this legal work pro-bono.