Who thinks Pelosi will do this?

Wait weeks before delivering the Article of Impeachment? That is what she did last time. Her end game seems muddled.
There were reasons for it, but now that the good guys have control it will be expeditious.
Wait weeks before delivering the Article of Impeachment? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You.

That said, she'd better hurry up before the fuckwit flees the country, or gets picked up by New York.
Like Trump said - be careful what you wish for - you might just get it.
schumer/pelosi pushes it..all likely will wind up in the sc
Sc has nothing to do with impeachment except for the Chief Justice presiding over the trial.
You.

That said, she'd better hurry up before the fuckwit flees the country, or gets picked up by New York. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ya, I suspect his Trump force one is fueled up and ready to head for Moscow. I heard there is a 757 flight plan to europe on Jan 20.
Nancy can do what she wants. The real Americans and the rest of the world saw her kick the trumpy trash to the gutter.

Putin don't want the trumpy either. He is all used up and a broke ass mofo with no power
Sc has nothing to do with impeachment except for the Chief Justice presiding over the trial. Originally Posted by royamcr

The SC just might have a say on whether you can have a trial of a President already out of office since the purpose of impeachment is to immediately remove a President that is a threat. What threat is an Ex President other than he might run again and if they do try him and can't convict him, they can't stop him from running again.

Just because I'm to lazy to find an appropriate thread, start a new thread and I'm done for tonight, I'll just slap it here.

Don Lemon just suggested, well, outright said, that all 74 million people that voted for Trump are guilty in the death of the police officer. I wonder if you could say that on Twitter and Facebook since that sounds a lot like hate speech that could incite violence against anybody that voted for Trump but was nowhere near Washington DC on that day.

Helluva way to start unifying the country huh?
Like Trump said - be careful what you wish for - you might just get it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Heh!
The SC just might have a say on whether you can have a trial of a President already out of office since the purpose of impeachment is to immediately remove a President that is a threat. What threat is an Ex President other than he might run again and if they do try him and can't convict him, they can't stop him from running again.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
So by your logic a president could resign to avoid impeachment and then run again because there is no way to hold him/her accountable. I’m not sure that was intended by the founders since they included the possible punishment of precluding a subsequent run. That would have no meaning as any president could side step the process.

My suspicion is that you can’t impeach a non-President but you can have a trial and convict one.

Think about the situation taken to it’s ridiculous conclusion. President A totally ignores the laws of congress, budgets etc. they hold an impeachment hearing in an election year. He wins the election and the senate trial begins. He resigns. The senate can’t convict him. He then gets sworn in for his next term.

The non-president bypassing the conviction or trial is folly. The SC may have to decide it but there’s nothing to suggest that it’s logical.
Wait weeks before delivering the Article of Impeachment? That is what she did last time. Her end game seems muddled. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Is she using a walker or new electric green wheel chair, will she steal a trump gas scooter.
unifying the country means censoring and suppressing everything that does not support the main stream narrative, and also blaming the other party for everything.