Harvard students petition to strip degrees from Trump-affiliated alums

• oeb11
  • 01-15-2021, 06:51 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/othe...ms/vi-BB1cNE1b

Harvard Kennedy School master's student Jon Hartley reacts to the petition on 'The Story'

Ah Yes - harvard - that bastion of snooty elitist arrogant Liberals - show their PC cancel culture conformity.

Strip degrees from anyone not kowtowing to the prevailing liberal DPST/CCP orthodoxy/

and - I need a 'safe place " from these horrible creatures who support the Constitutionand Rule of law - is the whine.

Whiny, entitled, arrogant , PC little snippy boys and girls - and are just exactly like their Harvard adminstration and professors.

God save America from the total and compete Intolerance of these arrogant DPST's.

or, better - let these PC little Ones pay they own tuition and costs.

LOL

What is so sad about the vindictive , angry, hateful DPST/CCP party minions - is that harvard will probably do just as these controlling little arrogant idiots want - and rightfully face huge lawsuits .

Stripping degrees for PC purposes is tailor made for a successful lawsuit:

massachusetts SC judges are also liberal nut cases - and this is a case likely to go to the SC.

biden/harris better get busy 'packing' the SC- to save their precious little harvard bastion of hatred and intolerance!
Typical hateful ( and fearful) DPST/CCP
I say let 13 year olds vote or

what about 3rd graders that have first had the approved introductory environmental justice and melanin is superior and please tell us about your parents math class 101?
A college kid has a problem with Trumpworld? That IS tremendous fucking revelation!

This nation is caked with shit. They don’t want to spend their lives looking at it.

Can’t blame them for not wanting their future to look so much like our past.

Thank you oeb, for the insightful analysis,. It had everything I look for in one of your posts, and more. Still ashamed because you couldn’t go to Harvard and had to settle for a teachers union education. Don’t take it out on this one grad student.

As for TWITLER...

Fuck that guy!