3 more days

For the most angry pos loser ever. 29% approval rating. Another new record

The world knows Americans are smarter
If the election were held today, Trump would lose again, by a landslide.
I agree lapdog. The biggest loser in history would lose again by another landslide after losing the popular vote 2x. No wonder the pos is so angry and is in hiding still
He acts like losing is new to him, but it really isn't. I can't see how having as many bankruptcies and failed businesses as he has had he would be able to declare himself as anything but a loser. That certainly fits within my definition.
It’s really around 1400+ days.

Because untill the next election, our senile old Commander in Chief will simply blame any and all of his failings on President Trump.
i find it amazin how some of our oldest and grumpiest members call Biden senile because of a stammer.

I think our resident geezers are jealous.

You think if Biden was black there’d be one comment about senility?

Flailing in the wind boys.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH!!!!!
The biggest loser ever will never accept responsibility on ALL his failures. Makes you wonder how much red meat was in his steak failure
You’re right on, TS. That’s why Trump and his inner circle must be held accountable for his role in the ruination of America.

Fuck that guy
  • oeb11
  • 01-17-2021, 09:09 AM
It’s really around 1400+ days.

Because untill the next election, our senile old Commander in Chief will simply blame any and all of his failings on President Trump. Originally Posted by Jackie S;ho062334046

Agreed,JS - no DPST/CCP minioin ever takes any responsibility for their actions.
The hypocrisy and lies the DPST/CCP party lives by will never permit such, if indeed any of them ever had the 'thought" cross their minds.