Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

...and Beat the Hell out of t.u.
wooohoooooo Happy turkey to all!!!!

{Go Saints!!!!}
+1
+1 Originally Posted by pjorourke
Such a warm and sentimental kind of guy.
No football for me, but Happy Thanksgiving to everybody.
...and Beat the Hell out of t.u. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
That must be a Texas thing lol

+1 on the holiday wishes (I think I'm going to do the same thing as on Halloween )
  • Mokoa
  • 11-24-2010, 12:02 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!
Such a warm and sentimental kind of guy. Originally Posted by Ansley
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I suggest that you politely decline if you're asked to take a blindfold turkey tenderness test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O08AHGP9GGw
Happy Thanksgiving to all; Liberals, Conservatives, Independents, just all of you happy folks out there. And especially, the lovely ladies that give this place its meaning and who grace us with their presence.
And especially, the lovely ladies that give this place its meaning and who grace us with their presence. Originally Posted by John Bull
What a suck up
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

...and Beat the Hell out of t.u. Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Most other years this would be wishful thinking. But this year you shouldn't have much trouble.

That must be a Texas thing lol

+1 on the holiday wishes (I think I'm going to do the same thing as on Halloween ) Originally Posted by discreetgent
I tried to do the same as you for the Holiday, but the lady countered her originally posted $$$ donation to a $$$$.50 donation...and that was for Saturday. That's a 50% increase. As far as I'm concerned, it's a ripoff, and I decline.

Hope you have a good time DG.
What a suck up Originally Posted by discreetgent
I was just thinking the same thing.
No football for me, but Happy Thanksgiving to everybody. Originally Posted by Ansley
Oh, how sad. Like a seven year-old without enough money to go to the circus.
sorry that happened to you Charles...come to Nola & I will treat show ya how a REAL "Texas gal treats a "Texas" man!
Oh, how sad. Like a seven year-old without enough money to go to the circus. Originally Posted by FLWrite
lol Not sad at all. I'll leave the football for the guys.