Can a female Hobbyist write a review about a female Provider?

I have always wondered if a female Hobbyist here on Eccie, can write a review about her session with a female Provider?

Like a girl on girl type of session. I haven't seen any here, but I would love to read such reviews. I'm sure they be quite interesting and fun to read = )
Yes, LD has one attached to her profile.
Yes, LD has one attached to her profile. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Thanks.
Not really.

You can write a review and put it in the co-ed area (also been suggested to post in 'Another Realm').

You cannot post it in the review section.

You cannot use RoS.

You will not receive credit.

So sure, technically you can post a review just as I like I could write this post here and lable it a review, but female hobbyists cannot review providers in the traditional sense that you are thinking of.
Not really.

You can write a review and put it in the co-ed area (also been suggested to post in 'Another Realm').

You cannot post it in the review section.

You cannot use RoS.

You will not receive credit.

So sure, technically you can post a review just as I like I could write this post here and lable it a review, but female hobbyists cannot review providers in the traditional sense that you are thinking of. Originally Posted by Liliana Vess
I think that's absolute nonsense. There are female hobbyists out there. They should be able to use the RoS. If TS providers are considered providers (which they are), with provider access, then all hobbyists with envelope in hand should be allowed to utilize this board to its fullest, regardless of sex.
I know that a few years back, I was seriously considering going to see a male provider, but having no idea where female hobbyists go to discuss those of merit, I gave up. I think it's a shame that the rules have such a sexist bent - damnit, women get horny, too. If we didn't, gigolos wouldn't exist at all, and the advertising sites wouldn't offer "Women" as a service option for providers, in addition to "Couples" and "Men."
Granted, they are rare, but I'm sure they are out there. I know I've had encounters with women on the p4p side of things that I felt would be an exciting read.
I think that's absolute nonsense. There are female hobbyists out there. They should be able to use the RoS. If TS providers are considered providers (which they are), with provider access, then all hobbyists with envelope in hand should be allowed to utilize this board to its fullest, regardless of sex.
I know that a few years back, I was seriously considering going to see a male provider, but having no idea where female hobbyists go to discuss those of merit, I gave up. I think it's a shame that the rules have such a sexist bent - damnit, women get horny, too. If we didn't, gigolos wouldn't exist at all, and the advertising sites wouldn't offer "Women" as a service option for providers, in addition to "Couples" and "Men."
Granted, they are rare, but I'm sure they are out there. I know I've had encounters with women on the p4p side of things that I felt would be an exciting read. Originally Posted by theCFE
I agree with most of what you're saying. I don't think there's anything that prevents a woman from getting a hobbyist ID on this site, but I could be wrong. The critical thing is preserving the wall between provider and ROS. Seems like there's a way to do that and still allow for the kind of access you're talking about.
I agree with most of what you're saying. I don't think there's anything that prevents a woman from getting a hobbyist ID on this site, but I could be wrong. The critical thing is preserving the wall between provider and ROS. Seems like there's a way to do that and still allow for the kind of access you're talking about. Originally Posted by TransAm
The rules clearly state that females (not providers) are not allowed to post in the reviews area nor can they get Premium Access so while there isn't anything that prevents a female hobbyist from having a username, they can't get the full access that male hobbyists do.

Premium Access enables members to view "The Rest of the Story" (ROS) content within reviews which is not available to guests to the site, registered members, or our female members. Originally Posted by Premium Access
The rules clearly state that females (not providers) are not allowed to post in the reviews area nor can they get Premium Access so while there isn't anything that prevents a female hobbyist from having a username, they can't get the full access that male hobbyists do. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Well, glad I left the caveat that I might be wrong. Thanks jbravo.
sure can I have one on yummy marie
no you will not get what the men do when they write one but its nice to know about female on female exp. if you plan on doing doubles with one of them,
ECCIE holds a very sexist attitude in this respect. As long as the lady is not a provider but partakes of providers, she should have the same rights as a gentleman regarding reviews, ROS, and credit.

We are excluding those Hobbyists who are female and/or part of a couple, and I can see no valid reason why. Rather narrow-minded and antiquated for a site that promotes sexual freedom of choice.
ECCIE holds a very sexist attitude in this respect. As long as the lady is not a provider but partakes of providers, she should have the same rights as a gentleman regarding reviews, ROS, and credit.

We are excluding those Hobbyists who are female and/or part of a couple, and I can see no valid reason why. Rather narrow-minded and antiquated for a site that promotes sexual freedom of choice.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Agreed most vehemently!
The critical thing is preserving the wall between provider and ROS. Originally Posted by TransAm
For what it's worth, when I began back in 2000, during ASPD's infancy, the reviews and everything that were in them were completely public. I had gotten a lot of bad advice from providers that were encouraging me to not kiss, CBJ only, and to upsell as much as possible. None of it made me enjoy my chosen profession very much, and was counter to my own instincts. Thanks to a client showing me ASPD, I spent a lot of time researching reviews of well respected and much maligned providers. I took in what worked, threw out what didn't, then did what I could to blow everyone out of the water. I was around less than a year (which seems to be my m o), but there are people who remember me over a decade later. I say this to make a vital point - I don't think it is helpful to keep providers and ROS separate. For every ten bitching harridans, there's bound to be at least one younger version of me, on the verge of a sexual awakening. How much sense does it make to deprive the hobbyist population of one savvy businesswoman who understands the value of both good and bad reviews?
I guess I just feel bad for the Houston hobby culture of today - things that were standard in my time, before Escape, are somehow shocking now. Everyone would be experiencing it if all the providers had access to the other providers tricks of the trade.
But, I guess privacy is more important than mind-blowing sexytimes.
I'm not going to pretend I don't have a horse in this race, so I'll just say yeah it does seem "No girls in the clubhouse"ish to have a policy excluding females if they're hobbyists just like males are.