big NCNS from rude lola bunz

Well I saw her post yesterday and I messaged through e mail and set an appointment. I used to have her number but now she doesn't gives it away and the last one didn't work so, I give her my number. She textes an hour and a half earlier to confirm her hotel in the galleria area. She even texted me to confirm and I said I was on my way.

Got there and texted for room number and never got it, I called and texted numerous times and had no response , stayed in the area for an hour and complained she texted me that she called me and texted me too, but I don't have record for it .o then misses 2 private calls and she goes batshit.crazy..

She was rude and I don't think clients should put up with insults. It is a shame I had a blast last time with her.

I don't know what's up she acted like a total cunt. It is a shame she is cute.
Damn what happened to her treating regulars well
Damn what happened to her treating regulars well Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Good one EA!
  • Trey
  • 04-23-2013, 06:16 PM
True if you can't keep your regs, I don't know what you're gonna do. The girl is cute but this has got to end at some point. Lola None will be her new name as that's what you get.
But... but...but... she doesnt do this for a living like the rest of us...

Maybe she had to go to school or something??
Idk what's up with her lately. She used to be one of the cooler chicks around..

I schedule something with her a while back and just as I was approaching her incall (15 mins out) in the galleria, she texts and asks for me to pick up some breakfast for her from the Waffle House. Did a quick GPS search and let her know that it will cause me to be about 40 mins late to the appt, but if she was ok with that, I'd be happy to get it for her. Got to WH, picked up the food and started to head back over to her incall and she texted saying that she can't see me bc she has another appt and now I'm late. Ok... So I offered to drop it off at the front desk so at least she can enjoy the food and I'll reschedule for another time. No hard feelings.

I get to her incall and texted her to let her know that I'm dropping the food off at the front desk and she insists that I come up and have the appt. It was only 10 mins before her next scheduled appt, and figured by the time I park and get to her room, her next date will be knocking so I declined and offered to reschedule. Unfortunately, she got a bit irate and insisted I come up and have the appt, stating that she will stall her next client.

Said " No thanks, you should t do that.", dropped off the food and left.

Fwiw, that was my latest experience with her. It's probably been a couple of months since then, but it seems that her attitude is taking a nose dive. Damn shame...
Awesome! I can't wait for her to take up three posts to make one comment! I wonder if her grammar has improved.
Hey
That's
Not
Funny
Well I just realized I'm an idiot writing on my phone. But I think you guys get the point . I don't have a clue what goes on in her mind. She lost me as a client when she insulted me. I have punched people for less than that. So yeah I was pissed. fortunately enough I was able to see another provider in the area. So I took it out on her and I angry fucked her. I think she kinda liked it, and its a hell of an anger management therapy. I'll tell you that.
Damn... Going from a 3 thread whore to a 4 consecutive post whore... Lol