Compliments

Thank you, you're too kind!

BTW, what's a "Showcase?"
  • npita
  • 01-14-2010, 03:58 PM
I guess the only thing I considered a real compliment was when a lady enjoyed talking with me enough to chat between appointments. (If they didn't, I figured we didn't really click.)
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2010, 04:03 PM
I guess the only thing I considered a real compliment was when a lady enjoyed talking with me enough to chat between appointments. (If they didn't, I figured we didn't really click.) Originally Posted by npita
Between appointments? I thought you liked to see ladies that only see one a day. Damn my brother you must be really chatting them up!
I get that sometimes too???? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I thought it was vertically challenged
Thank you, you're too kind!

BTW, what's a "Showcase?" Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
http://www.eccie.net/dto_showcase_search2.php?do=added

at the top of the page, there is a link for provider showcases
TY, I'll have to take care of that when I have some time to put something together.
What are some of your favorite or unusual compliments that you have received on a date? Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Screaming. But it's not unusual.

(It usually starts the moment I open the door)
I get "oh my you're a big one!" quite a bit, but perhaps not why you would think...
Is being called "gregariously obnoxious" a compliment?
He said I reminded him of Marilyn Monroe. Originally Posted by Suzel
Wow! So, what was Joe DiMaggio like?? Or was it Arthur Miller??
"Wow! You're shorter in person!"

Shorter than what? My tiny pictures online?? LOL

But as far as compliments go I liked hearing this : "I'm glad I met you. You're so easy to talk to, I felt like we've known each other for years"
Originally Posted by lil red Robin
I'm glad I met you! You're SO easy to talk to!! I fell like we've known each other for years!!

Shit.... too late now, right???
"You're fun!" & "You're funny!" are always lovely to hear. Granted... they are no...

"Where the HELL did you learn to do that?!?!?!?"

But, always well received!!!!
The "oddest" compliment I've ever received was:

Wow! I thought you were going to be a lot bigger!!

He had assumed that since I didn't have any full body shots in my pictures that I was likely lying about my weight. He was pleasantly surprised.

I've been called an old soul, which I always take as a compliment.
Truly the best compliment: we were in a theater; she looked a me for a few seconds, then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

I guess I'm a "show, don't tell" kind of guy.
Wow! I thought you were going to be a lot bigger!! Originally Posted by DecemberLove
WTF gets that a lot.