Compliments

Actually, I've gotten, "I thought you were a lot smaller....I wouldn't have worn these (expletive) heels...."
The nicest thing someone can say is something simple like, "I really enjoyed this." & it be (or at least appear) sincere
I take Nineveh's duel attacks on me in one post as a compliment. It's nice to be noticed.

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." ~ Oscar Wilde
I take Nineveh's duel attacks on me in one post as a compliment. It's nice to be noticed.

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." ~ Oscar Wilde Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
"Attacks" on you? Hmmm.

I also don't see "duel"...?

Life's a neat lil' Rorsach test, eh.
Actually, I've gotten, "I thought you were a lot smaller....I wouldn't have worn these (expletive) heels...." Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I take Nineveh's duel attacks on me in one post as a compliment. It's nice to be noticed. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
How did she attack you? Sounded like she was sending us all a zinger.
WTF sipping wine and wearing the dress again?
How did she attack you? Sounded like she was sending us all a zinger. Originally Posted by Ansley
I'm sorry, you mean it's not always all about me?
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2010, 09:11 AM
WTF gets that a lot. Originally Posted by pjorourke
LOL

I'd have to call that a deal buster PJ.

WTF sipping wine and wearing the dress again? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
MA, that really is not a very good sign on your ability to read people. Anyone with half a brain can see that Nineveh used her college money for its stated purpose. While I enjoy her wit, I do not consider myself on her level. So while you really do not owe me an apology (In fact I take it a compliment!), a case can be made that you owe Nineveh one. I trust that you will show the class I have seen you display in the past.

The nicest thing someone can say is something simple like, "I really enjoyed this." & it be (or at least appear) sincere Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Damn atl, you looking for Oscar worthy performaces to the bitter end! I'm just happy that they'll see me!
It was a play on that you Nineveh and Irena or what ever her name is, are in fact the same person. In jest I assure you.
If a guy compliments your shirt, he's really saying he likes the way your boobs look in that shirt. If a guy compliments your pants, he likes your ass. If he compliments your shoes, well hun, he's gay. <3
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2010, 09:38 AM
It was a play on that you Nineveh and Irena or what ever her name is, are in fact the same person. . Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
It was a bad play....ask for a refund! Irena is not Nineveh. WTF does not wear a dress, legs are to short, not flattering at all.

Apologize to Nineveh and now Irena. Both are out of our league.

. In jest I assure you. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
The rules of humour are analogous to those of poetry. These common rules are mainly timing, precision, synthesis, and rhythm. French philosopher Henri Bergson has said in an essay: "In every wit there is something of a poet."

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke[/ame]
We now disagree. Not about the legs of course.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2010, 09:52 AM
It was a play on that you Nineveh and Irena or what ever her name is, are in fact the same person. In jest I assure you. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
It was a bad play....ask for a refund! Irena is not Nineveh. WTF does not wear a dress, legs are to short, not flattering at all.

Apologize to Nineveh and now Irena. Both are out of our league.
Are you drunk this early?