Wanna Play TRIVIA Tonight? Looking for TEAM members to join us!

Hi Friends! Are you good with facts and tidbits of information? If so...please join us! We need experts in all areas: Science, TV, Movies, Sports, Geography, Music.

If you're interested in joining us... call/PM me or AljanSATX. We're getting together tonight 9p...contact us for location.

This is all FREE and mostly for fun...but, the best TEAM can win cash at the end of the competition.

As usual...verified and vouched friends only please! Hope to see you!
Wow! I've always been interested in this!
Never been to one.
Would definitely be curious with enough of a heads up.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Wow! I would love to participate in that! Played Trivial Pursuit for years back in the 90's. Can't do it tonight though. Please let me know when you do it again!
Same here. Let me know when you are doing this again. I am pretty good with trivia and mindless facts.
I'm good at trivia, but I have to work super late tonight. Let us know if you do it again!
Sunnuvabits! I vaguely remember hearing something about this last night....but now that I'm drunk again,...re-drunk?.. I remember it vividly.

Sorry that I forgot. Sobriety is so overrated.

Have fun peeps!

I wish I could but I'm horrible with trivia! Have fun everyone!
That's what you get for nut-thumping people, memory loss!

Justice! Ha!

How did the Team Trivial Pursuit go? Or is the question to trivial
How did the Team Trivial Pursuit go? Or is the question to trivial Originally Posted by curious1961
We were in third place going into the final bonus question, unfortunately we didn't listen to Nikki, resident NFL expert, loss twenty points,and tied for fourth, Close but no cigar.
I once tried out for Jeopardy and kicked the other contestants asses. Was not called back for a real episode cause I am thinking I was too cocky. Can you believe it me cocky?
Your name came up last night,as someone who could help us,love Jeopardy.

OK this is gonna tell you what an 'ol fart I am, as kid I loved to watch GE Colleg Bowl, host was married to Betty White, teams for colleges around the country would compete,for money that went to the schools scholarship fund, came on Sunday afternoons I think.
Never heard of it
So Betty White did something besides Golden Girls?
Like I said I'm an 'ol fart. Yes she use to do a lot of the daytime gameshows.
yes she did...she has a long history in hollywood and is the oldest lady in hollywood is still working (Betty White)