Doomsday Preppers...Anyone Here Into This?

Was watching NatGeo, the other day, and saw the Doomsday Preppers! Anyone here believe in Prepping for the End Of The World?

If so...what have you done?
Bought a case of Jameson and some pickel juice...

Interesting show for sure.
What's the point of prepping for THE END OF THE WORLD ?
Prep for the party on the 22nd !
My daughters fiance is one of those folks....I just kind of shake my head thinking to myself "I thought I did a better job of raising her!!" :-)
It's not a bad thing to be prepared for a major emergency. Doomsday prepping is taking it to the extreme though.

A good solid plan with food, water (and a water purification system), and medicine that will help you and yours survive a couple of weeks without gas and electricity should be enough.

Otherwise a good evacuation plan with ready to go items to get you out of the city and past a couple of towns without having to stop for gas is also a good idea.

Good thing that San Antonio is not prone to big natural disasters. In the 14 years that I've been here, I have only seen flooding. I'm glad that I don't live in a low area.

My daughters fiance is one of those folks....I just kind of shake my head thinking to myself "I thought I did a better job of raising her!!" :-) Originally Posted by tim_29m
TFF
Prep for the party on the 22nd !
The Zombie Apocalypse, DUH!! (lol)
Prep for the party on the 22nd ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Right, huh? I'm gonna have a Post-Apocalyptic looting party!!
The zombie apocalypse is definitely coming, Nikki. But unless I find a way to catch up on the Walking Dead (I've been working weekends and have missed I think 3 weeks in a row now!) I will be go insane from having to miss my favorite educational program. (Educational on how to survive the apocalypse, I mean! )
Right, huh? I'm gonna have a Post-Apocalyptic looting party!! Originally Posted by joesnapshot
Yep , that's gonna be a riot ! But officer I thought it was the end of the world , and I needed a new big screen !
Damn unreliable Zombies !
Arrrggghhh...yawn, night everyone!

Yep , that's gonna be a riot ! But officer I thought it was the end of the world , and I needed a new big screen !
Damn unreliable Zombies ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Big screen!?!? Hell, I'm snagging me a Maserati!
I stocked up on Twinkies! I now have a means to barter for other goods.
Besides my ancestors were Mayan and I have a pass on the ship that will save us.
I do collect ammo --- does that make me a doomsdayer -- LOL
My Plan is to make it to the nearest Walmart with a group friends and take over the place... It's got enough of everything to last for a while. Food, Water, Guns, Ammo, and most importantly, lots of bedding in case any of the ladies decide to join our merry band of marauders.
Excellent plan Hunter!!

My Plan is to make it to the nearest Walmart with a group friends and take over the place... It's got enough of everything to last for a while. Food, Water, Guns, Ammo, and most importantly, lots of bedding in case any of the ladies decide to join our merry band of marauders. Originally Posted by TXHunter007