GO Mavericks GO!

... G'day Sporting You-inzers,

... The National Basketball Final is upon us, and lemme
say that I stand with the Dallas Mavericks! ...

A number of lads here on the site live in the Texas area,
and might barrack for the Mavericks also! ...

... I DO hope some o' you stalwart Pittsburgh lads
will also support Mrs. Adelson's team in the Final!

(Oh, and "Pittsburgh Lad" Mark Cuban) ... GO Mavs GO!

#### Salty
I never watch regular season NBA, but the playoffs is a different story. Luka Doncic is incredible. Can’t run, can’t jump…just your modern day Larry Bird.
I have no preference, just want a good series.
Salty, no additional responses to this topic in the Hate Forum.

Gee….I wonder why?
I'll be rooting for the Celtics
For no other reason other than that was Larry's team. Back when bird played, I was a laker fan and loved magic but thru the years I have learned to really admire Larry and his game. He had it all and was driven more than most. I consider him in the top 5 all time and he was one of the biggest trash talkers on the court and he. backed it up. Hilarious listening to some defenders talking stories of his famous trash talks...
I'll be rooting for the Celtics
For no other reason other than that was Larry's team. Back when bird played, I was a laker fan and loved magic but thru the years I have learned to really admire Larry and his game. He had it all and was driven more than most. I consider him in the top 5 all time and he was one of the biggest trash talkers on the court and he. backed it up. Hilarious listening to some defenders talking stories of his famous trash talks... Originally Posted by chizzy

yep! CELTS ALL THE WAY to banner 18!

as a nearby resident of Dallas i am merely a casual pro sports fan of Dallas teams (Rangers. MAVS, the Cowgirls) butt as a life time DIEHARD CELTS fan this is Boston's 18th title to lose.

Boston Wins 4-2

Fuck Mark Cuban
... Well, I really want The Mavs to WIN for Mrs. Adelson.

... Reckon I could give you lads a 100 Million reason for that,
but no doubt the Mavs deserve it! ...

### Salty
the Boston is dominating game 1 i'm calling this series

4-1 Boston

sorry salty .. any other team than my beloved Celts and i'd be all for the Mavs winning.
The forgotten man, Porzingas, was unstoppable in the first half. Didn’t know he is this good.
... You mates were right about this.... Mavs shit the bed
with a sad performance. ...

#### Salty
The forgotten man, Porzingas, was unstoppable in the first half. Didn’t know he is this good. Originally Posted by Charley3

all this makes you wonder if the Mavs didn't give up on Porzingas too soon? he was coming off knee surgery and usually a reasonable recovery when Dallas traded for him but it seems it took him 2 season to recover and they traded him perhaps too soon?

i mean Porzingas was supposed to be the perfect big guy who can shoot outside to match to Luca.

it just didn't seem to work.

now look at him Beantown kicking Mavs ass for my beloved Celts!

hoist that banner #18 Boston!
wtf is Boston wearing those ugly ass black uniforms at home?

I WANT CELTIC GREEN

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA