State: New York
Address: Greece
Activities: HJ, CBJ, shower, cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Brown hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Skinny, tats, tight ass
Recommendation: not really
Yeah she is a real bummer but saves me a lot of money being so. Sorry to hear about your experience. When I saw her I thought she was a sweetheart but we just didnt click. Very limited menu. If she had a better menu and we clicked I would see her every week. I think she is hot as fuck. Unfortunately like the majority out there she sounds like she is getting worse not better.
I mean I don’t regret it all. May even go see her again if the stars align, but it definitely could have been a much better experience.
That was the vibe I got when we talked and that was when she first started to do this even at a lower donation rate so I just never went through. I’m sorry about your experience, it can always be worse
those eyebrows scream "stable"
I’d creampie her
I’d creampie her Originally Posted by KingInTheNorth
please repeat till it takes Sir
I mean I don’t regret it all. May even go see her again if the stars align, but it definitely could have been a much better experience. Originally Posted by Kindafatkid11
It's your money and free to do with it as you please. I am curious after your review what you think is going to get better to justify the money? Or is it just worth it to to be able to spend 5 mins with a hot chick?
Yeah chances are this chick is just too tame. I don’t know why I think that’s changing for me anytime soon. Ideally I’d get msog and id pay ALOT to hit it raw and then CIM or cream pie. She told me one of her rules was “nothing rough” ahahah. So yeah…
those eyebrows scream "stable" Originally Posted by JONBALLS
That third pic is a winner....like fuckin Eddie Munster..

Thanks for the review and TOFTT - I was looking into her - definitely on the NO GO list now.
  • don w
  • 09-05-2023, 10:57 AM
I have seen her a few times. She ghosted me a few times. The last time I saw her the session lasted about 10 minutes. That was after putting me off for an hour after she said she would be ready. She makes appointments before she's even at the incall and then has a bunch of reasons why she is late. Or she just doesn't reply and leaves you hanging. She is very cute but is very limited in what she will do and pretty much sticks to one position. The other weird thing is she gets in her car and leaves as soon as the session is over. It seems like she is squeezing the appointments in between the rest of her life. Too much bother.
The ladies reviewed and fucked on here and you guys talking about eyebrows!!! I mean not her tits, not her ass, we talkin about eyebrows. Not the body, not her body, we talkin about eyebrows. Not how she kisses, not how you fuck her, by we talkin about eyebrows. I mean we talkin about eyebrows, eyebrows, we talking about eyebrows!!! lol
almost as silly as politics lol
I'd fuck her eyebrows if she opened up her menu alot more lol