Tryst providers

Hey guys help this old guy out
with so many KC area listings why so few reviews on here of them
It’s not mandatory you write a review.
With the rates on Tryst no one sees them.
I knew some ladies don't want reviews. Yes some tryst ladies are way to expensive. I have read several bad reviews of some ladies so you guys do see a few ladies besides Suzie and her friends and I am not knocking them I like Suzie and Lori is next one to see but who else is worth seeing
With the rates on Tryst no one sees them. Originally Posted by royamcr
Yup! I’ve noticed one or two ladies have one (Tryst) rate and another, less, rate posted on other sites! Like, WTF!?

but who else is worth seeing... Me, Dallas is coming this week.
I'd suggest Emmie as well. Always sexy and great attitude
not ALL reputable & "quality playtime" gals on tryst are "high priced"
Dallas as long as i ve known
you you have always been very fairon prices
I know of a few others that their rates are very value priced
I agree with Dallas
Dallas as long as i ve known
you you have always been very fairon prices
I know of a few others that their rates are very value priced Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Very few... Time for guys to go on strike.
(Staff edit)

What are you saying ?
I have a provider friend in Texas who was complaining how slow her business is... she asked me if her prices were too high cause she had heard rumors...I told her this

A provider has a right to base her rates onnwhat shes confortable with and a hobbyist has a right to accept it ir not
SIMPLE thinking....

BUT,if things get slow for a provider,then she should either reevaluate her thinking/rates OR run some deals till things pick up.....
GOOD business sense

I think thats why..at my age..I stay busy AND I already have a waiting list for when I come back that way in the very near future!!
Yep, had one quote me 300hhr and 600hr a week or two ago. Wasn't like a supermodel or anything, no reviews that I can remember. Seemed legit though. Gone are the days where you could try out someone new for 150/200 or so, or maybe do a more relaxed 2hr for 300. If doesn't work out not a huge deal. For 600, it seems like she wants you to bring as much money as possible so you get ripped off by her or other... https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...c/626375809036 this is her btw

idk some guys might be paying it cause money doesn't matter to them. I can afford it occasionally but I'd forgo some other activity I like to do for a couple weeks.
Yep, had one quote me 300hhr and 600hr a week or two ago. Wasn't like a supermodel or anything, no reviews that I can remember. Seemed legit though. Gone are the days where you could try out someone new for 150/200 or so, or maybe do a more relaxed 2hr for 300. If doesn't work out not a huge deal. For 600, it seems like she wants you to bring as much money as possible so you get ripped off by her or other... https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...c/626375809036 this is her btw

idk some guys might be paying it cause money doesn't matter to them. I can afford it occasionally but I'd forgo some other activity I like to do for a couple weeks. Originally Posted by royamcr
She's good enough looking but i simply won't pay that kind of rate. I understand the cost of living now days but 300 hhr 600 a hour is out of my league