KCMO bbq!

It has been a while since I have visited and wanted to know if Kansas City has had any new bbq places open up and/or any other good places to eat?

Thanks guys!
New bbq? No.
The best are still the best.

Other good places to eat?
No not really.

You did just miss the world's largest bbq contest. 3 of my favs were in the top award winners.

OK, maybe a few Italian places are top notch
Garazzos
Lydia's
Johnnie's in OP
Cascones on North Oak
Luigis, Liberty Square
Cafe Verona, Independence Square

They all threaten me for going to their competitors. OK maybe just Johnnie and Mike at Garazzos.
hi my Texas friend!

KC doesnt have bbq like Texas BUT there are some good bbq spots....like Jack Staxx
check out Hawaain Brothers and Minskys Pizza
hi my Texas friend!

KC doesnt have bbq like Texas BUT there are some good bbq spots....like Jack Staxx
check out Hawaain Brothers and Minskys Pizza Originally Posted by DallasRain
I’d question Jack Staxx, quality is not universal! Beef ribs at one location is different at another!! Pork ribs was hard, not juicy at all!
Also Jack Stack, not Jack Staxx
oops lol thanks!

KC is first place I ate " burnt ends"..luv em!!
Texas just wishes it had BBQ like Kansas City. lol
Not Hawg Jaw or F325. Both both suck, not in a fun way.
Slaps BBQ 5th central kc ks 66101. By the way kc is the BBQ capital so please enjoy. Happy to see you back in kc hope we can connect
Been here workin for month…..no place beats Lonestar bbq. Went to BBs….good burnt ends, red beans and rice, with that cornbread cake taste. Going to try Arthur’s this week downtown area.
Here's an article from April 2023 breaking down the BBQ restaurants in KC https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...tal-of-america
They even have a google map of the locations of the BBQ restaurants so if you are staying in KC temporarily, you can look at the map and see which restaurants are close to where you are staying.
She has new pics in her gallery
Also Jack Stack, not Jack Staxx Originally Posted by Boredinop
OK
I've heard Hawaiian Bros is good.
Q39 is the newest favorite in KC