references and referals

When I visit yall..which will be VERY soon...
I usually have to pass a few referals off to gents I cannot book with due to various reasons.
So I have a running list of reputable gals I trust that I pass along to them.

Sooooooo my question is...

Hobbyist..Do you think its okay for a gal to do that and if so what have your experiences been when that was done to you??

Providers..have you done this too? And if a gent tells you that you were refered to him,are you more likely to set the appoinment? Or would you rather another provider didnt do that?

Thanks for input/experiences...See yall soon!!!!
I had one kc provider refer me to another provider and it turned out great
I trust your recommendations for who to see if you're not available (or suggestions for who to see in other cities). I'd hope that it's at least as good as a regular referral to other providers.
I think it's great idea. It's a win win win.
Dee,

Only if you're quite sure that the two folks are a good match.
Otherwise they'll both be grumpy with you.
thanks for input!

I try to be helpful in every way I can

after all, everybody deserves FUN!!
I’ve been on both sides of that fence and I agree with helping people out. I would be happy to assist but would need to hear from you. Just fill me in on the clients personality at least.
  • sherm
  • 11-10-2023, 09:43 AM
I’ve asked for referrals to other providers when a provider says she’s booked. I’ve been berated enough for asking I no longer do so. Yes, I would appreciate the referral.
True story . . .

Years ago I had an engagement with a very popular, petite lady up north. I had overstayed my welcome! I asked her what I owed, she gave me a number, I said OK. I got home, the next day I thought of the one hour drive to get to her place, hand her an envelope and the one hour drive back! I said “fuck that”!

I opted instead to send her a check, which I did! A day or three later, don’t remember if she called me or me her, but she freaked out a bit and laughed! Yes, I knew her real name and she knew mine (after 10 + visits). That was the first AND ONLY time I have ever paid for a service by check or anything other than cash!

Well, years later I get a VERY strange email from CGS asking me why I had mailed her a check for the same amount as mentioned among other long list of absurdities. . . WHAT DA FUCK? You talk about a crock of shit dropping out of the sky!!

I am 110% certain many gullible ladies and gents have gotten a variation of that email and and sucked it all in as honest and trustworthy!

Lesson learned? References have and will sometimes distort or even fabricate what facts there are!!

personally, I to have been on both sides of that fence. I love when referrals are sent my way and I've had gents ask for referrals if I'm not available. You bet ladies I'll treat them right, send then to me when you're over scheduled & I'm happy to do the same xoxo
Yes it did! Lol