Help regarding a provider

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
I don’t know what you should do, but you absolutely did the right thing by getting the F out of there.
Probably not a good idea to post name and phone number (Staff edit)
I totally thought about that but I thought warning everyone would outweigh the risk. I was trying to keep the girl from being further victimized.
i would alert the Skipthegames admin
How did you know (Staff edit)some people don't look their age.
Staff edit)
This thread is CLOSED