Web site on a mobile

Recently on a mobile device the site auto kicks to the mobile rather than stay on the full site. Anyone else have this isuue?? Any recommendations on a fix? Thanks in advance!
yes 👍 t does it to me
Yep. It sucks. At the bottom of the page you can touch full site but it kicks me right back to mobile.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1063348701

Iphone - post 18
Android - post 23
Yep. It sucks. At the bottom of the page you can touch full site but it kicks me right back to mobile. Originally Posted by lookintoo1
Same happens here. Writing encounters is sn extreme pain on mobile as well. I don't think the template is sva like on the full site.

Wonder what changed? Just noticed this happening in the last few days.
If you’re talking ‘bout iOS, I hear ‘ya! My iPad and iPhone have gotten pretty stupid since update 16! For the second or third time in 8 years I called Apple support! Nothing to really do about it but wait it out!!

Our father, who art from heaven, please give us Android for iPhone/iPad! Amen!!

You can set your mobile/desktop preference in Chrome for Android. Sometimes mobile experience is lagging behind the desktop. Depends on the developer.
OK, if on a mobile, and you get the mobile presentation, hit the full site button at the bottom of the primary index.
That started working a few hours ago.
If you leave site, and come back later, do over.
OK, if on a mobile, and you get the mobile presentation, hit the full site button at the bottom of the primary index.
That started working a few hours ago.
If you leave site, and come back later, do over. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Nope!
Iphone and Android both and just tested.
I found under the 3 dots in the upper right a tab for "Desktop site" check the box and it stays on desktop. Did find that once I left and came back I had to do it again. Not ideal, but at least a fix.
Go hack to the way it was please
Thanks outlaw
Me too, I hate it ugh
i used the safari browser and it works at first then goes bavk to this mode