User ID:: www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=45482 9
Phone: As Per Showcase ... 318-217-4600
Email Address: She Will Provide
URL / Website: She Will Provide
City: Tyler
State: Texas
Address: South Tyler
Activities: Please See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde (Shoulder Length)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Showcase is pretty accurate.
5'10" @ 170lbs. She admitted during session to being just slightly north of that coming out of the holidays. I visually enjoyed all that I saw. More in ROS.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, I noticed you list activities as “see ROS” I think I will follow your lead on that with all the constant changes it seems like the thing to do.
Thanks for the review ETG. It certainly helps seeing one on her from a source I know I can trust.
Nice Review
May sound chicken squat of me but yes definitely like Justlust said . Your review helps restore confidence definitely a game changer for me ! Thanks sir!
ETG, you horndog
  • par4
  • 01-24-2019, 11:27 AM
ETG ! You give great info in a clear and descriptive way. Your expose' on Blair brings to light a woman we would definitely want to see. Thanks for the heads up !
Thanks so much guys for those words on confidence guys.

Blair was a wonderful experience!! Planning on many more!!
Great review! She's definitely a great lady and a great time!
I have history with Blair as well. Although my time has passed I’d recommend her. Nice lady, beautiful body and after you know her, you could Almost call her a friend. However she does expect to see you regularly if you become one of hers. She’s not a one done type girl.
I have history with Blair as well. Although my time has passed I’d recommend her. Nice lady, beautiful body and after you know her, you could Almost call her a friend. However she does expect to see you regularly if you become one of hers. She’s not a one done type girl. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin

Well DD, she punches nearly every magical button for why I hobby. Very intoxicating woman!! There will be plenty more.