Nicole @ ambiance

I just saw that a Nicole started at Ambiance and she kinda resembles Nicole from Total Relaxation. Does anyone know if it is her?

On a side note, does anyone knkw if Taylor from TR resurfaced? She was my ATF till they went under.
Total Relaxation? Do you have a link or number? Thanks!
Man TR was the place to go! I only seen Denice and Sidney since those days. I want to see Nicole though...
Yup! TR was the best, hands down. Sorry plumb, TR dissolved about 5 years ago but the talent was seriously 10/10. No lie or exaggeration.
Well, damn!!! Thanks for the info! Guess I’ll have to stick to ambiance!
Yes sir, ambiance has stepped up their quality of talent. I just hope GPS doesn't ruin the bunch.
What about that hottie Jasmine they posted a pic of on ig?������
Yes sir, ambiance has stepped up their quality of talent. I just hope GPS doesn't ruin the bunch. Originally Posted by beamj75
Not likely.

Note that the owner is aware of ECCIE and OH2 and does NOT want reviews so tread carefully and is very strict with new customers so expect to be interrogated on a first visit.

Good luck…
I could go broke there in my "what if" ever took over. Saw KIM years ago - but one of her gal's were leaving when I arrived, OMG - like I said, I'd have to rob a bank (and hope they liked body-on-body exploration)...
Wow! Camilla and Jessica look soo hot
Unfortunately that picture of Jessica is definitely fake. If you google Noa Kirel you’ll see that’s actually a famous Israeli singer. Kind of sketchy to post fake pictures like that.
  • Tdam
  • 06-27-2022, 02:00 PM
If Denise from TR popped up again I would go totally broke, I was seeing her 2-3 times a week there.
Oh yeah for sure. Although Taylor was my ATF, Denise was a close 2nd simply cause she was so damn beautiful. I'll have to search the forums for pics now. Thanks Tdam
Beam... do you know what ever happened to Taylor?
No clue pgod51. But if you find any leads, please share. You would think with all the inflation and disruptions in the economy, alot of the ladies would get back in the game.