FBSM questions

I need some information on this topic.
What is what? L1? L2? What else do I need to know?

I am great at massage. I have the table. Never took the time to get the license, but, I have read few books and "know a lot about nothing." LOL

Sensual touch is healing for sure. Especially if it is done with a little extra spice, that all of us are desiring so much!

I am willing to learn. Please teach me the rules.
Hello Sexy Lady,

I only go for L3 normally (CFS/CBJ), but believe L1 is Hand job, L2 is CBJ. The other gents can correct me - hope this helps.

r/Alan
.... You know boys, girls are reading this discussion too. I appreciate all the PM's but please share your knowledge here too

BTW, where is the difference between (mediocre)GFE and L3? Or it is just for Spa, that can't advertise GFE?

L3 at a massage parlor is way different from GFE in my experience. It is usually CBJ, no kissing, the provider will sometimes only get as undressed as needed to do the deed. It all feels very clinical, there isn't much in the way of IOP. At least, that has been my experience. For those reasons I typically avoid going all in at the massage parlors. There is certainly something to be said for the convenience of being able to show up and get a massage/release for a standard price. It just never seemed worth the upsell for L2/L3 at those places. Anyways, hope this helps.
When I go to an AMP, it’s for the L1. It usually that I have a lull in my work day. I appreciate a good handjob. It clears my mind and I can go back to work fresh and on task.

When I go in for a massage (like legit) it’s to get work done, to help with chronic pain and to loosen myself up. Those are scheduled in advance and I do not expect an L1 (but never turn it down). These are the majority of my massages

When I go to a private provider I am looking for an experience. I definitely want an hour to 90 minutes. I usually have an edible and blue pill and want to be touched, edged, pampered, whispered to, flirted with and eventually have an incredible orgasam. It can be by hand or mouth. Bonus if the provider has pretty feet and doesn’t mind (or enjoys) me playing with them during the massage. I’m not looking for full service (but I’ll DATY if the opportunity arises). That’s what I enjoy. I hope that helps
There's a business model out there. There are some gals do the massage thing as well as regular sessions and have pricing for different levels like 1 hr massage with HJ finish, 1 hr massage with BJ/CFS finish, and traditional session. I'm sure if you ask around in the ladies room the gals will be wiling to share some info to help you out.
Very informative. Thank you.

I have read many reviews of spa's and was a little confused about the details, because obviously I have never got a 'happy ending massage" at the spa.

I will figure out duration/donation and will see some of you very soon!

What is the usual duration of those visits? What is your most preferred? 30? 60? 90?
What’s missing in the San Antonio area is Tantra massage , I am well seasoned on this. Rates vary from 150ph to 400 per hour. Most charge in the 300$ per hour. I have actually taught some of this to one lady that does practice . I could put you in touch with her.
Most sessions are 90 min too 2 hours .
I personally start with a 2 hour session and depending how much I love, I will go do a 3 hours. Also I have spent upward of $$$$ per hour , but that’s one hell of an experience!
Very informative. Thank you.

I have read many reviews of spa's and was a little confused about the details, because obviously I have never got a 'happy ending massage" at the spa.

I will figure out duration/donation and will see some of you very soon!

What is the usual duration of those visits? What is your most preferred? 30? 60? 90? Originally Posted by Alexandra Sand
30 minutes if I'm in a hurry
60 minutes if I really like whom I'm with
90 minutes if I'm horny and not in a hurry.....
Hi Alexandra, we've met before...I'm the pilot. As to your question regarding time, I prefer 90 minute sessions. Years ago there once was a place in San Antonio that had a great spa (not asian) that was GFE (your style). They provided "soft touch" massage which is what I prefer.
You guys are wonderful!

Thank you very much for all this information and thank you for private messages! Some of you are very very funny and everyone is super nice!

I know, that we not suppose to discuss donation here, but can some of you please share information on that? I have posted "special" on OH2 and P4 few days ago and would like to get "your" input about value.

Private messages are welcome and you can reach me by email.

Time to go get some sun! I am working on perfecting my tan lines!

***Hello TXpilot! I do remember you

What’s missing in the San Antonio area is Tantra massage , I am well seasoned on this. Rates vary from 150ph to 400 per hour. Most charge in the 300$ per hour. I have actually taught some of this to one lady that does practice . I could put you in touch with her.
I personally start with a 2 hour session and depending how much I love, I will go do a 3 hours. Also I have spent upward of $$$$ per hour , but that’s one hell of an experience! Originally Posted by samars.man
Are you still seeing Kiara? I’d like to try her out, I tried a year ago, we set something up and then she ghosted. I still want to see what all the hype was about
I personally start with a 2 hour session and depending how much I love, I will go do a 3 hours. Also I have spent upward of $$$$ per hour , but that’s one hell of an experience! Originally Posted by samars.man

I wonder, what was provided, that it has made "hell of an experience?!"
What is your favorite massage oil?

I use Bio-oil and love it. It does not have any smell and has healing properties.

I wonder if there something else that I need to try.