40 arrested in a sting

• FWR
  • 10-26-2015, 04:55 PM
http://keyetv.com/news/local/over-40...titution-sting

It did not say if they were sw, bp. agency, indy or other
since there was a few mentions about vehicles and pedestrians , I assume this was a s.w. sweep.. but ya know that word...
rough looking group...and the women
A lot higher percentage of latino johns than I would have guessed
Careful. I just got points for posting that same info.. Not sure how that is exposing real world info when there's not "handles" attached.. AND it's in the frickin' paper.. and on the KXAN website.. Infraction on my part.. I think not..
Careful. I just got points for posting that same info.. Not sure how that is exposing real world info when there's not "handles" attached.. AND it's in the frickin' paper.. and on the KXAN website.. Infraction on my part.. I think not.. Originally Posted by nuglet
Fight back!!!!!! The above have not been romoved and have not received ZTONK'S LOVE
Man those are ugly women. On a different note I read in the Dallas spa forum where at least 1 of the spa's got hit by cops. Lined the guys all up in the hallway.....
Yeah I was one of those forty...

"ain't what you do, it's the way how you do it"
"ain't what you do, it's the time that you do it"
Is it election time yet? Lol. Happens every year. I really wish we'd hear about traffickers getting caught every year instead of this stupid shit.

"ain't what you do, it's the time that you do it" Originally Posted by Little Monster
uh.. isn't this "OUTING"? LOLOLOL

"ain't what you do, it's the time that you do it" Originally Posted by Little Monster

Why am I not surprised.
Why am I not surprised. Originally Posted by pussycat
cause you're too stupid to recognize sarcasim...