Jags in Lubbock

You’ve always been allowed to get handsy there which isn’t a big deal, and a great deal of the entertainers will give you outside the pants hj, and some will reach down your pants if you drop that 2-400. When girls are in town (usually Friday and Saturday’s) from other clubs they are more willing to negotiate for extras cause they have a room in town but expect to donate a bunch for the hr.
I have put in a great deal of relationship marketing there and got lucky FS in champagne, as well as, made one my special friend outside of the club. I like the Cubans there.
I took lap dance there, is that what you call the Champagne room? Or there's another room?
There is a lapdance room off to the side that everyone shares. The champagne room is more private and much more expensive.

I got some takeout there about this time last year but it cost me a ton. It was fun just the thrill of making it happen. Too expensive to make a habit of it. Although, it was a night I will never forget.
Do they still do that thing where you have to pay $30 to use the lap dance area and then $30 for a dance? So annoying. I usually have a weekend in Dallas for SC fun but would be nice to not make the drive if this club has improved some. Was pretty terrible not too long ago but recent reports seem a lot better.