Strip club news??

So does any one know when the clubs will be up and runnin?
  • Cole
  • 07-31-2020, 03:33 PM
Hey guys I am not big on Gentlemen clubs but I drive by the old Paradise on IH35 regularly and have noticed lights on at night and during the daytime the front door is open and a sign says Open. Yesterday I noticed 10-12 cars. Just saying, I have not bothered to check it out.
It is open cause it not consider a bar by state definition for a bar. All byob clubs are open.
Rumor is some of the clubs changing to restaurants so they can open....haven’t heard if includes dancers ��
  • Cole
  • 08-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Guys,
I think it's time the dancers start a site on here called "Private Dancer" and let's go watch some private dancing and what ever else pops up. Any thoughts?
Great idea, need some rules though. No pasties or latex and definitely no panties 😎
Im in!!
Me too! Lol
Well sugars opened up but i do nit know to what capacity
Was there yesterday...

Masks required until you get seated. If you go to bano put on your mask. Dancers will get fired if they don’t wear theirs properly as the club doesn’t want to incur city or TABC citations.

If you went to Sugars the last time it was open it is that with temperature checks and chips with salsa when you take your table. You are encouraged to buy food and alcoholic drinks are available.

Girls were present and lap dancing was occurring including the VIP area. Of course the Cubans are back with their big butts.

About 8 girls to 7 guys at 2pm with full club staffing. Back VIP bar open.

Did sense it was EOM.
The parking lot at Capiche was also packed. So it looks like they found a way to open up. I sure miss Palace.

So all these places have kitchens and are good to go, except for the Rainbow Lounge. They'd have to partner with a food truck.
Anyone know if The Men's Club has reopened? No one is answering their phone so I am assuming it's closed.

Update on Sugars - you cannot just order drinks unless you order foodage so they can be compliant to new state rules to be open. So if you want a beer, you have to order some food with it. It is what it is.

SF
Anyone know if you can get dances extras in these places currently? (Sugars, XTC, and P10) specifically.