Swinging

• dog1
  • 05-30-2022, 08:55 AM
Are there any swingers in here? or anyone that knows
much about it?
If you are near Kansas City, there is a place called "The Spot". It is $50 for a single guy to enter( a couple is the same). They have rooms you can reserve for a time slot, a outdoor pool, outdoor cabannas you can pay extra for. Free soft drink dispensers and water, individual outdoor fire pits, a dance floor with a DJ, you can byob anything you want and a free well lit parking lot( the one inside the fence is a pay lot). That being said it is very hit and miss. After midnight it is a younger crowd. Mostly hip hop. There is plenty of armed security. The Jackson County Sheriffs office usually has a presence there on the street too ( have a designated driver if you plan to drink a lot). I have been there a few times. Not really my thing. Couples want to swap with each other, so it is limited if you are alone. It is open to the wee hours of the morning.
Moved to correct forum
I would love to go.
I would love to go. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Now Nikki sounds like fun
  • dog1
  • 06-18-2022, 05:11 AM
thanks for all the good info
Jack let's get together lol
Just a reminder, the Spot charges $75 after 10:30pm. Also no swimsuits are required.
Ohhhh naked swimming. Someone take me!
  • JFK66
  • 06-20-2022, 08:18 AM
But it’s not Saturday night. Isn’t this place only open on Saturday nights?
i thought they were completely shut down do to a springtime search and destroy mission by the KCPD. Website shows "temporarily closed"