Important, Fast Breaking News for Overland Park Area

What a mess that will be. When one opened near 470 & 70 it was great sport to watch the fights of people over how to merge.
mmmmm yummmm

and I will be in town! Yeahhhhhh!!!

I grew up in Texas on whataburger..my SO managed one for 10 yrs.
I am sooo happy!!!!
With the price of gas and 40+ min drive time, I'll wait for the next time I visit the GKs!

But then again, done got my mind set on 3 racks of JS BBQ Beef ribs for the 5 1/2 of us!
Well it is a hamburger, a bun, typical toppings and condiments. Yes, different than other fast food places but nothing to go crazy over.
Well it is a hamburger, a bun, typical toppings and condiments. Yes, different than other fast food places but nothing to go crazy over. Originally Posted by TailHooked
I tried it when the crowd was down, I don't understand the big hype
I tried it when the crowd was down, I don't understand the big hype Originally Posted by yourdesire
No doubt hun. Hype just spurs more hype. These things just pick up speed like a snowball heading down hill. Everyone talks about the place and even the media creates a frenzy about how these openings have warranted traffic restructures because everyone just HAS to eat there. Now you think your missing something if you don't wait in line to get yours. Kind of like how some gals are promoted on these websites...
Perfect KCF. We can now refer to overhyped ladies as a "Whataburger". I certainly know a few that merit the tag......LOL
Perfect KCF. We can now refer to overhyped ladies as a "Whataburger". I certainly know a few that merit the tag......LOL Originally Posted by Boredinop
What a Truism ! Ditto !

LOL
5 guys burgers are slightly larger.
5 guys burgers are slightly larger. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Never noticed. Guess I was trying to fill up on peanuts.
5 guys burgers are slightly larger. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Also a few local Whataburgers that are slightly larger......
And don't forget your greasy bag of fries ��
You guys can be mean but I guess I can be too since I'm laughing at your comments lol I'm better than a whattaburger maybe bigger too