The POTUS ( Pussy Of The United States) chased from the podium by an Asian American female reporter!

Now, it is history that Trump got out of the Vietnam War with his bone spurs excuse. He avoided doing battle with Asian soldiers as many good Americans died for their country. But yesterday, when challenged by a petite Asian American female reporter over his Xenophobic public comments, he withered like the cowardly slug he is and skulked off the podium!. So, this 250 pound package of orange jello ran away from a(estimated 90 pound) Female of Asian descent. Let’s not forget this was after he told perhaps another two dozen lies at this event! This is your Boy,!Trumptards! You own him and when you too show no spine, you are equally the coward and the disgrace that he demonstrated to be in the Vietnam War draft dodging scheme and you share in his gutless retreat when the woman had no gun, only the truth and majesty of her words!
I don't put up with rudeness. Why should he?
i saw the clip

an insinuating and insulting question

a correct answer - ask china

trump most likely had no idea of her race, she was in the distance,wearing a mask, no accent, not that it would make any difference, she's American isn't she?

then the left wing reversion to a sniveling hiding behind race by the reporter

"why are you asking me", was her implied racism snowflake of a retort

trump, "I'm asking all of you"
  • oeb11
  • 05-12-2020, 07:25 AM
The reporter was baiting and trying to trap Trump - it was clearly harassment and not reputable journalism
But then - the LSM long since abandoned any pretense of reputable, responsible Journalism in favor of Lies and "bring down Trump at any cost"!

Not to mention the default screech of the DPST's when called out on their nonsense - "Racism" - ala Jesse jackson Al Sharpton, and many other race-baiters in the DPST Party.
Like I've already posted, brain damage for this OP.
She’s there wearing a huge mask, Set up all the way... I wouldn’t put up with the rude Bullshit either... after Bush and Obama, thank god we have a person that knows what they are doing!!!
Like I've already posted, brain damage for this OP. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
They are getting desperate and dredging up any and all lies, mis-repentations, and mis-direction they can.

It's funny watching them meltdown.
I watched it. Trump did a big "fuck you" to her. Good for him. CNN is the worst.
Yes to ECCIE and Ellen, she was ( is ) a fool!!!
Now, it is history that Trump got out of the Vietnam War with his bone spurs excuse. He avoided doing battle with Asian soldiers as many good Americans died for their country. But yesterday, when challenged by a petite Asian American female reporter over his Xenophobic public comments, he withered like the cowardly slug he is and skulked off the podium!. So, this 250 pound package of orange jello ran away from a(estimated 90 pound) Female of Asian descent. Let’s not forget this was after he told perhaps another two dozen lies at this event! This is your Boy,!Trumptards! You own him and when you too show no spine, you are equally the coward and the disgrace that he demonstrated to be in the Vietnam War draft dodging scheme and you share in his gutless retreat when the woman had no gun, only the truth and majesty of her words! Originally Posted by Solemate62
You implying he shouldn't be afraid of a girl is sexism, isn't it?
(Women being the weaker sex and all?)
Twit head showed his ignorant azz again dah. Makes his ignorant racist redneck supportes proud lol. Danielle the dumbaz mod has issued me about 40 points so I'm sure I'm gone. You low lifers have fun w/o me
Twit head showed his ignorant azz again dah. Makes his ignorant racist redneck supportes proud lol. Danielle the dumbaz mod has issued me about 40 points so I'm sure I'm gone. You low lifers have fun w/o me Originally Posted by Tsmokies

stay well, have fun and send us a post card.

BAHHAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 05-12-2020, 01:43 PM
Thank U 2 for the aberrant interpretation - twisted ala NYTimes and wacomPost.

Referring to The Mod in a such a fashion - I hope your post is predictive and accurate - it would be the first Factual, honest, post ever from U.
Twit head showed his ignorant azz again dah. Makes his ignorant racist redneck supportes proud lol. Danielle the dumbaz mod has issued me about 40 points so I'm sure I'm gone. You low lifers have fun w/o me Originally Posted by Tsmokies
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_HDMCCLlGl4

Join your fellow “low lifers” in the banned!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Awe I will miss you guys too when Daniel gets off his azz n shows me the eccie door. What ever will I do. Maybe move to whacko or get an old Lexus lol