SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

Txen has gotta be BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's long lost brother. Why, txen is even a Cougar, just like his big brother: BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat!!!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nice try to deflect that you have a new handle chicken dick. Your poor spelling and punctuation was a dead giveaway.

• txen
  • 01-07-2015, 10:12 AM
how DID you KNow?
how DID you KNow? Originally Posted by txen
Looks like txen is conceding that he is your long lost brother, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, which will leave you and Eatkum the Inbred Chimp in a quandry if txen is banned without further comment.

I B Buffoon Originally Posted by Old-T
Yes, U B Buffoon, Old-THUMPER, and everyone noticed how you took the opportunity to 'belch and vomit' on txen's other post in another thread.
Nice try to deflect that you have a new handle chicken dick. Your poor spelling and punctuation was a dead giveaway.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Because he was the DAOTY in 2014.

Because he was the DAOTY in 2014. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You find the most fascinating ways of outing yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
I find the most fascinating ways of outing myself. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're probably ignorant of this fact as well, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but no one really needs a prompt to laugh at your stupid ass.
Little eva and bigkotex are pleased when a basket case like marshall (aka txen) pops up and starts a thread here. It makes them look relatively intelligible. Oh wait.... little eva? kotex? is that you?
You're probably ignorant of this fact as well, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, but no one really needs a prompt to laugh at your stupid ass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They are too busy laughing at your stupidity chicken dick. How is your new handle working out?
Little eva and bigkotex are pleased when a basket case like marshall (aka txen) pops up and starts a thread here. It makes them look relatively intelligible. Oh wait.... little eva? kotex? is that you? Originally Posted by lustylad
Look chicken dick you got a butt boy/girl here for you. Is he a fluffer?
CJOHNNY54 ask where is his money and why isn't it in his hand???????????????????????

I know the US has financial problem but, STEALING a few billion from him WOULD ONLY SHAME THE COUNTRY.
CJOHNNY54 ask where is his money and why isn't it in his hand???????????????????????

I know the US has financial problem but, STEALING a few billion from him WOULD ONLY SHAME THE COUNTRY.

:yik es:
anyone?
anyone?
anyone?
I'm WORKING on IT.