Horseshoe Stripclub Biloxi MS

I was in Biloxi around 9 pm doing some gambling and trying to see a new SB but it was a little late for her. Her hubby would not let her come out to play that late. They have that type of marriage. She said she see me in the morning but I didn't wanna stay over night. So about midnight i headed over to the horseshoe. It look the same pretty much as it did in the 90's. So i go in. The door girl/waitress look pretty good but real figity like she needed something to calm her. Well it was 10 dollar cover but u get a free beer with that any after 5 dollar each. They had 5 girls working. 2 blondes, 2 brunettes and one black chick all in 20's. One brunette may been late 20's. The two blones were spinners. The others had some meat but still look good. The one blonde with long hair had a tight little smoking body and face but grill needed some work. The place is pasties and bikini bottoms. not gonna see any pussy here. The dances start at 40 for 6 minutes and just go up from there. The dance i got from brunette was really bad but she thinks she gave a great one. The blondes look like they gave decent ones but i doubt any itc or otc action. The one i got a dance with said no to both. Not sure why i got a dance after that.