Selena @CherryPop

Apparently Selena is back tomorrow, 2 days early. I’ve never seen her would anyone recommend her over the likes of Kendal and Star?
Are her pictures real? Would you recommend over Nana, Lena, Eve, or any other provider that doesn’t fit in your world? Stop bashing the girls, just because you lost your boycott and looked to exploit the competition with your agenda is a waste of time. Star is BBFS now and Kendals looks runs circles around Selena. Anything else to offer?
No one’s bashing anyone. The original question is if Selena is a better recommendation than Kendal and Star. While we’re on the topic though I’ve heard Kendal has robotic service, has 0 IOP, and looks like corpse bride. Star was said to be very boring and an average looking gal with a ton of makeup. Eve is 200+ for bbfs and Sunflower is objectively worst studio (pm for details I’m open about it) Selena seems to be way cheaper. Nana is cool but you have to go through greenlight which in itself has a ton of promoters promoting sub par girls like Tiara who only give great service to select clientele and steal money from hard working mongers, so why should you trust green light with the misinformation campaign in reviews.
No one’s bashing anyone. The original question is if Selena is a better recommendation than Kendal and Star. While we’re on the topic though I’ve heard Kendal has robotic service, has 0 IOP, and looks like corpse bride. Star was said to be very boring and an average looking gal with a ton of makeup. Eve is 200+ for bbfs and Sunflower is objectively worst studio (pm for details I’m open about it) Selena seems to be way cheaper. Nana is cool but you have to go through greenlight which in itself has a ton of promoters promoting sub par girls like Tiara who only give great service to select clientele and steal money from hard working mongers, so why should you trust green light with the misinformation campaign in reviews. Originally Posted by SpringFest
Dude
Most of the mongers here are banging all these girls you mentioned and you are doing something else so maybe this is not the hobby for you
You are funny tho
Dude
Most of the mongers here are banging all these girls you mentioned and you are doing something else so maybe this is not the hobby for you
You are funny tho Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
So because I’m being honest about which girls have no talent in a site made for information sharing, I’m not fit for the hobby? oki
Selena or Evelyn?
From what friends have told me Selena is Gina and Evelyn was a girl named Vicky. Haven’t seen either yet.
From what friends have told me Selena is Gina and Evelyn was a girl named Vicky. Haven’t seen either yet. Originally Posted by SpringFest
You honesty is hearsay? You said yourself you haven't seen them so why are you posting about something you do not know? Solid Latino's point is valid
You honesty is hearsay? You said yourself you haven't seen them so why are you posting about something you do not know? Solid Latino's point is valid Originally Posted by Mechanic Mike
You’re misquoting me. I said I hadn’t seen Selena or Evelyn, which is exactly what the 1st comment touches on. I have however have had friends who have seen all of the girls above waste their money and have had a bad time. This is a board to save each other from bad times and wasting money on sub par girls. I take no pleasure in guys posting reviews about their bad experiences when it could have been avoided with truthful reporting.
Its funny how reading comprehension is at an all time low on this board.
You ask for a comparison between her and 2 other providers and the simps came out of the wood works to say you are bashing the girls by comparing them.

Seems to be a glaring divide between the real mongers on this board and the promoter handles that hated the boycott. Like how could a real monger still bring up a boycott that was to help all the monger keep the price reasonable be mad....let alone try to bring it up every chance they get like they won one for the studios; unless they are somehow associated with the studios.

Really doubt most of the mongers are doing anything since half the reviews are still fake and didn't see a survey of most of the monger either.
I know ill wait to get the real scoop from the private group. Over here all information seems to just be for entertainment purposes only...not financial advise
If Selena is actually Vicky, you won't be disappointed in her service. She is pretty average looking but makes up for it in service (in a BIG way).

You ask for a comparison between her and 2 other providers and the simps came out of the wood works to say you are bashing the girls by comparing them. Originally Posted by txcasper
THIS!! Haha ain't that the truth. The selective outrage on here is laughable. Of all things to consistently whine about, some of you guys choose a boycott (whose purpose was to get prices lowered). Make it make sense........
Are her pictures real? Would you recommend over Nana, Lena, Eve, or any other provider that doesn’t fit in your world? Stop bashing the girls, just because you lost your boycott and looked to exploit the competition with your agenda is a waste of time. Star is BBFS now and Kendals looks runs circles around Selena. Anything else to offer? Originally Posted by Kittchat12
You honesty is hearsay? You said yourself you haven't seen them so why are you posting about something you do not know? Solid Latino's point is valid Originally Posted by Mechanic Mike
Dude
You are funny tho Originally Posted by Solid_Latino
Getting a chance to visit again and decided to check out ML. What is up with all idiots posting on all these threads? These have to be some of the most useless and ignorant comments. It's like people don't understand the point of this board, information exchange. Ya know, it's there literally in the name.

Besides the Men's Lounge, is there an Adult Men's Lounge or an "I'm too old for this dumb shit" Lounge?
Getting a chance to visit again and decided to check out ML. What is up with all idiots posting on all these threads? These have to be some of the most useless and ignorant comments. It's like people don't understand the point of this board, information exchange. Ya know, it's there literally in the name.

Besides the Men's Lounge, is there an Adult Men's Lounge or an "I'm too old for this dumb shit" Lounge? Originally Posted by papaoscar
Yep, couldn't agree more. And the comments you listed aren't even close to being the worst of it. This entire section has been having one giant, collective temper tantrum because a group of guys boycotted some of the studios because they're tired of studios continuously raising prices......I mean, can you believe the audacity of people actually wanting to get prices lowered?!?!? What a crazy and unreasonable thing to do!!
Yep, couldn't agree more. And the comments you listed aren't even close to being the worst of it. This entire section has been having one giant, collective temper tantrum because a group of guys boycotted some of the studios because they're tired of studios continuously raising prices......I mean, can you believe the audacity of people actually wanting to get prices lowered?!?!? What a crazy and unreasonable thing to do!! Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
boycott sounds interesting, feel like many of the guys doing this are in it legit as a hobby and boredom, sticking it to the "managers" should unite more mongers together

Tampa provider pricing is all over the damn place and mostly absurd

No Asian studio in Tampa, sorely missing one here. Can we have one of Dallas' lol

and not green light, reading not the best things about that one?