DFW Area // Musebug Photography // $250 June Special

For the remainder of June, Musebug Photography is running a $250 special.

This is our basic portrait package, normally $600.00, but for the rest of this month, Musebug is offering this special discount specifically for EECIE Members.

Please contact us asap to schedule your appointment.

Who is Musebug?

First and foremost we are Artists, getting a good photograph of you is just as important to us as it is to you. We are a husband and wife photography team that take photographs because it is what we love to do.

Here at Musebug, we feast on the local flavors of the everyday around us. Whether it be a random person met on the street whose story we find interesting, or an abandoned building decorated with graffiti, we savor the moments that allow our photographs to speak the words murmured by our hearts.

--OR MORE SIMPLY SAID--

We are trained, educated, and skilled photographers, not just two people who own a camera. We know what we're doing and have done it before. We are professionals in this field, but additionally because of our artistry, we can promise quality images with our own artistic touch that will help you stand out from the rest.

What do you get?
- A two camera shoot with both husband and wife
- No need to travel, or pack your things. We come to you.
- We'll do your make-up
- A 2 hour photo session with up to 3 different outfits changes
- A CD of all the usable photographs
- Online proofing
- Up to 5 images cleaned up, color corrected, and photoshopped
- Online posting (and hosting if needed) of the images
- And a smile

Call us at 817.845.8727 or email us tony@musebug.com

* Extra cost for lighting, locations Services, and additional photographs and time.

Check out more of our work at www.musebug.com
I've worked with these two before and their work is always top notch. Pair that up with a professional (and yet still fun, comfortable atmosphere) and you've got a winning combination. Tony and I did some photos together a few months back and he had them back to me in only a day or two. Generally, photographers take their sweet time about getting back to you with the finished product.

I'm glad to vouch for Musebug, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.