"Classifying" men who see TS providers

EW, I would say because WE as kinkstiers have been JUDGE ourselves for the choices we make and as we choose to live and play out of the "norms" WE are more tolerant of others and their beliefs.........I never think twice about what I post in here, I say it right from my heart, where in the other forms I might go back and rephrase something to lighting the impact.........Live and let live, Life is to short not to have fun!!!
This was written by a friend whom is a TS...........I adore her and her beliefs.

My Mantra's....

"I will never be embarrassed about who and what I am or from where my journey started from or where it leads me in my public and private life."
"I will enjoy my journey to live my life as the real me no matter what obstacles I will face in every aspect of my life."
"I am woman, I am beauty, I am feminine, I am blessed, I am loved, and my friends adore me for who and what I am and care deeply for me!!!"
Aren't there enough gay sites? Why fuck up eccie?
Aren't there enough gay sites? Why fuck up eccie? Originally Posted by pantsontheground
Welcome to ECCIE. But keep your attitude, or at least that one, out of Another Realm.

It's not how we operate here. By the way ... you might enjoy some of our discussions if you took a step back and recognized this section for what it is: A departure from the regular ECCIE fare.

I love this site ... and hopefully you'll enjoy it as well. But I will NOT allow overt rudeness here in this forum.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Aren't there enough gay sites? Why fuck up eccie? Originally Posted by pantsontheground
And it only took eight days. I thought it would be less.

I thank everyone who participated in the poll. The results have been fairly consistent - regardless of your level of acceptance, roughly 40% voted that men who see TS providers are homosexual or bisexual.

One final question, then, to the 40%:

After reading posts by TS providers and hobbyists who see them, have you changed your mind?

I didn't vote, as far as I can remember, cuz I didn't like any of the answers.

Did any of the conversations sway my opinions? NOPE.

Might be interesting for someone such as yourself with nothing better to do:

1. Compare the poll vote to the posts by that voter. Does his or her comments support the voted position?

2. How many commenters did not vote at all?

Perhaps that will give you something to troll about in your spare time.

Oh, and TShortKakes, I am impressed with your input. Though I would never wish to visit with you BCD, I think I could enjoy sitting down across from the table with you to discuss whatever might strike our fancy. Good luck to you.
Thats nice of you to say Ive met a few platonic friends here, and have a few "tentative lunches planned", this thread gives me warm fuzzy feelings never would have guessed it took so long to get "flamed" aka pantss post. Good conversation and intelligence can be very stimulating and worthwhile. And my lucks been great! Some very hot menz have come to see me, and Im busy busy busy! I just wish I had a review for each visit! lol, but I also understand the need for a tad of secrecy seeing how some "others" can think at times. I never kiss-n-tell!
The original poster has asked that this topic be closed. And although we're not required to close topics, I'm going to honor his request.

I would like to say just a few things, first, though. I'm exceptionally pleased at the direction that this thread went. With just a few exceptions, everyone was great with their thoughts and opinions. Most showed sensitivity and just were open minded.

I've always said that people who are involved with alternative play are just overall better behaved in general. This thread has proved this thought to be a truth.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

P.S. And to the original poster, if you would like this thread to be reopened, just let me know!!!