Sorry I had a full inbox and didn't even know

As a newbie, I can't read more than a few messages without my inbox reaching the Maxx. Being that some guys didn't write the review like him said, I missed your messages.
I been with family these past Days lovely getaway just us. I didn't have anytime to randomly use the computer and check my emails. If I set something up with you and left you hanging I apologize. Its just that I didn't realize you guys would be so understanding about my SO being spontaneous. I am so new I didn't think you would even care or miss me.
Good News I'm coming back to play on Friday. I will be available all day so set something up. Also Saturday and Sunday im free. As of right now my emails weren't answered and will not be answered. If umwanna set a,appointment please send you handle and number to be reached in email along with a pm.
Well put miss "B"

I must admit your avatar pic is mesmerizing to me and can understand how los guys are eager to meet you.

Take your time and play safe.

{{{Hugs}}} to you,

SF
Hey girlie glad you coming back, see ya friday
Yes ma'am Muah!!!
Well put miss "B"

I must admit your avatar pic is mesmerizing to me and can understand how los guys are eager to meet you.

Take your time and play safe.

{{{Hugs}}} to you,

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
Your avatar is so cute!
Glad to know you're back.