Female condoms

Just wondering how many ladies & gents have tried them? And what you think of them?
I did recently & I hope I never have to use a male condom again! Bring them with me all the time now. Introduced 3 ladies to them in the last 3 months. Ladies seem to like them due to no irritation. I love them due to the more natural feel since the friction is on the male. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
female condoms are the best. it gives the illusion and almost the feel of bbfs without the danger. i highly recommend them. i bring them with me, as well now, and the ladies seem to really enjoy them. i purchase mine online to avoid weird looks at the check out line. lol
The FC is fun but it looks funny if you look down during intercourse. I highly recommend trying it out as they are very good with regard to sensation for the gentleman. I don't notice much difference as a female however. I recommend pouring a little lube in after she has put it on. Enjoy, G
Tried em;. Hate em'!

There's nothing sexy about inserting a baggie size condom up your cooch and then looking down to see a sexy cock sliding into that gawd awful baggie, allowing so much room in the female condom that it could fit 2-3 cocks in it.
NOPE, it seems pointless and unattractive to me and it sure as heck doesn't seem safe.

Men are visual creatures and the female condom ain't something sexy to look at when looking down at her muff.

Just wondering how many ladies & gents have tried them? And what you think of them?
I did recently & I hope I never have to use a male condom again! Bring them with me all the time now. Introduced 3 ladies to them in the last 3 months. Ladies seem to like them due to no irritation. I love them due to the more natural feel since the friction is on the male. I HIGHLY recommend them!! Originally Posted by vegasbaby7