Encounter: A morning of Syn

User ID: -
Date: 5-08-2022
Name: Sincere
Phone: 505-800-0368
Email Address: skipthegames.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...e/544275424168
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: hotel on Ilif
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: cbj, mpfs, cg, rcg, doggy
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown tied in a bun
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Her ad pictures are accurate. Thin and gorgeous with tiny perfect breasts. Her hygene was good but not great (edit- DM) She was honest about it. I am Certain YMMV. Her donations started at 160 qk, 200 1/2 I didn't ask about hr b/c my experiences have shown it is terrible to pay someone a large amount for what could be a crappy experience. Syn was not that. She is a lot of fun, probably too much for me. See ROS for why.
Recommendation: Yes
Definitely one of the best I’ve ever had. She was even more amazing before. But I agree the spiral seems inevitable. But she is one of the prettiest and really good at what she does. Was one of. My faves but seem to have fallen off
I’m confused, I don’t see anything that indicates the downward spiral you mentioned?
I’m confused, I don’t see anything that indicates the downward spiral you mentioned? Originally Posted by JuniorJay5226

Probably because it's really none of our business.
Sny is fun. She was going by Bella a while back and her number got hacked. She is genuine and a lot of fun. I have been to her SE incall location but wont do that again. It's a rough area. If you can catch her outcall or when she is hosting at a hotel she is worth the ride. She loves to have sex. staff edit - UC If she started investing in nice in-call hotels and marketing she could probably charge more and would have a pretty healthy following from you guys. She is a super sweet girl but her current apartment is sketchy.
Maybe. Except there are certain activities that tend to attract a dangerous seedy underbelly. Mostly, I hope she stays safe.