Free Photoshoot Opportunity!

Hey gals,

The name is Arnold and I am building a portfolio, and hopefully clientele. I need more models/work to showcase though, and hence am providing shoots at no cost other than a limited model release so I can use pictures for my portfolio- or if you prefer not to do that I can also work for reasonable rates as I enjoy the work and improving every shoot. A good looking room you provide, or a location we can decide on. I am available Tuesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays when the Texans are not playing (Will also be available Thanksgiving day).

You can see the upscale providers invest in their photos and pay for the shoots... they know it's an investment, you are getting the opportunity to increase your business. With new upscale sites like Silxa high quality pics will come in handy.

So shoot me a PM and lets get the ball rolling.

PS In case you are worried I'm just going to come in with a point and shoot, no. I'm not wanting to waste anyone's time. Currently shooting with a Canon D60, 480ex Flash, and my new baby I love so much a 24-105L Canon lens- you can google the cost on that- trying to make it pay itself.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_9631-2.jpg (201.2 KB, 71 views) File Type: jpg IMG_1404.jpg (180.2 KB, 70 views) File Type: jpg IMG_1389.jpg (187.4 KB, 70 views)
Someone told me that I should probably mention where I stay, I thought my location would do that but whatever- Houston and surrounding area.