t road reviews

Where do you want t road type reviews?
I’m not sure what you’re asking ??
^^ Ts
I’m not sure what you’re asking ?? Originally Posted by skeeter

I'm wondering where to post reviews about SWs.
LOL, it's the same old women at these T-bars. They change their names and move to different t-bar locations so that the old clients can boast about fucking some new girl. In other words, don't need a section for T-bars. They suck.
Yes, I was wondering the same thing. Encounters maybe. To the mods, if not from Houston, Telephone road has the Korean bars. Reports used to be in other.
Skeeter, you would need to know the history of Telephone Road to understand t-road.
I grew up there. It was and to some extent still is a working mans scene of lounges, ice houses, pool halls, dance hall, and strip joints. Once there was the 4 ball, the 4 Aces and the infamous pressure cooker the 4 Palms. I personally frequented the Tomba Lounge which is no longer there. The old Carousel Motel was just a long block away.

Get you hands out of your pockets and put the together for the lovely and talented..........
Last call for alkeehall, last game on the pool table.

Ah the days of the early 70's.............

Strippers were called "exotic dancers" ......heh
Skeeter, you would need to know the history of Telephone Road to understand t-road.
I grew up there. It was and to some extent still is a working mans scene of lounges, ice houses, pool halls, dance hall, and strip joints. Once there was the 4 ball, the 4 Aces and the infamous pressure cooker the 4 Palms. I personally frequented the Tomba Lounge which is no longer there. The old Carousel Motel was just a long block away.

Get you hands out of your pockets and put the together for the lovely and talented..........
Last call for alkeehall, last game on the pool table.

Ah the days of the early 70's.............

Strippers were called "exotic dancers" ......heh Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Mods, Beerman's question still remains, where would you like what used to be the "other", "K-Bar", "T-Road" reports? Not trying to be a jerk, just a question of direction. My apologies if I missed it.

Thanks for your help.
I think there should be an “Other” section.
I think there should be an “Other” section. Originally Posted by Davegold
I wouldn't like them in that section...when I see "Other Reviews" I immediately think transformers
No answer after months. I suppose encounters? Hope to keep it separate from the trannys.