Former accrued PA credit

What's the deal with it not carrying over?
Before the shutdown I had enough accrued credit for a year plus but was recently told it was expiring but then changed to expiring in 6 weeks. It is the same site right? So why not honor previous PA credit.
Anybody else check theirs? Having same problem?
I think I lost some as well. ROS is pretty much made up anyway so just assume she had endless "O's" and he fucked for an hour straight.
What good is a Forum called questions for the staff when after 3 days no one on the staff has bothered to answer it?
I regained Premium Access after the "renewed" website came on line and I asked about it. NOW I've lost PA again. Can a mod get it re-instated for me? I've asked in PMs to three different members with "authority." If I'm being "sanctioned," please say so and the reason.
I regained Premium Access after the "renewed" website came on line and I asked about it. NOW I've lost PA again. Can a mod get it re-instated for me? I've asked in PMs to three different members with "authority." If I'm being "sanctioned," please say so and the reason. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Still no answer. Still no PA.
I regained Premium Access after the "renewed" website came on line and I asked about it. NOW I've lost PA again. Can a mod get it re-instated for me? I've asked in PMs to three different members with "authority." If I'm being "sanctioned," please say so and the reason. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Still no answer. Still no PA. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Third request for an adjustment to provide me with PA.
What's the deal with it not carrying over?
Before the shutdown I had enough accrued credit for a year plus but was recently told it was expiring but then changed to expiring in 6 weeks. It is the same site right? So why not honor previous PA credit.
Anybody else check theirs? Having same problem? Originally Posted by looking2havefun

Your credit has not changed. The site was offline however the expiration date was not tampered with. What we will do is credit you fro the missed time.
same problem
if that problem is still happening contact websupport@eccie.net

explain the problem and give your member name