South Beach Miami

Am traveling there soon for vacation. Any suggestions on clubs to see a good girlie show? Any HDH's hang out there? SO will be with me so I will have to be a little discreet.
Am traveling there soon for vacation. Any suggestions on clubs to see a good girlie show? Any HDH's hang out there? SO will be with me so I will have to be a little discreet. Originally Posted by supersarge
Hi, I don't know what you think about me but I'm REAL close to there.

I'm just curious, where are you staying? If you want suggestions for great places to go let me know.

Chloe Kensington x
Have not idea where we are staying yet. But I will be in touch with you.
Have not idea where we are staying yet. But I will be in touch with you. Originally Posted by supersarge
OK have a lot of recommendations you will probably never want to leave. x
This isn't quite South Beach but I'll be in Boca for the next couple of days, if there are any wonderful men to meet around...
... Any HDH's hang out there? ... Originally Posted by supersarge
You will have a GREAT time.
Darling, I'm from South Dade county... First and foremost, BE CAREFUL. Seriously. I'm not trying to scare you, but theres a reason I don't live there anymore. Stray just out of the bright lights and you'll find yourself surrounded by undesirables. If you're playing in the hobby, please don't slack in research as the area is known for thugs using girls for violence.