Maybe I'll come back for awhile. Or maybe not.

Glad you are back... I love your display picture....
If my ex-wife says on the phone "I'm gonna tell my dad to kick your ass!!", what can I do? I have an app that records my calls.

Asking for a friend
In what state does the ex wife live? Or where was she when this call was made. Do you record all of your calls with everyone?
In what state does the ex wife live? Or where was she when this call was made. Do you record all of your calls with everyone? Originally Posted by B Three
Texas
Texas
Like I said, asking for a friend. I don't know what he records or even the app.

Are you a lawyer too, or just stayed at a holiday inn express?
If my ex-wife says on the phone "I'm gonna tell my dad to kick your ass!!", what can I do? I have an app that records my calls.
Asking for a friend Originally Posted by mtabsw
Pretty much nothing.
You could try get a restraining order against ex and her dad.
But, your ex will just say you had hacked her off, and she was just temporarily upset. The judge would most likely reject, unless somehow you can prove that her dad could actually kick your azz and actually wanted to.
But, you would entertain everyone that's in court that day.
And, you've entertained me today.
Pretty much nothing.
You could try get a restraining order against ex and her dad.
But, your ex will just say you had hacked her off, and she was just temporarily upset. The judge would most likely reject, unless somehow you can prove that her dad could actually kick your azz and actually wanted to.
But, you would entertain everyone that's in court that day.
And, you've entertained me today. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
If you liked that part, you'll love this - during the actual call, my friend put it on speaker. Better still, his former in-laws, including the dad in question got to hear it live, screeching and all.

I do believe his lawyer sent her a letter cautioning her about her rant. I agree, it would be worth the legal fees to listen to it in open court as well.
If you're keen on battles, you'll surely be offered one among the fieriest arenas on the market today. If you're an honest king who always cares for his people, he can stay within the stronghold and make it more and more prosperous because of the proper direction in building the country. It’s so big that just separating one aspect of the sport from its own is having the ability to form an entire game.Clash of Clans APK