ISO small rv/travel trailer and truck!

I know this is a long shot, but my wife (another provider), our 1yr old son and I, are in need of a truck with good towing capacity and/or a small travel trailer/RV that works/runs well enough to help us continue our cross-country move from Vegas to Cleveland! We are currently in Albuquerque, leaving for Amarillo, tx on the 27th!

We would just go to a lot, but my credit is terrible from my 18-25-year-old crazy days that I'm still fixing. My wife is from Canada and it's almost always an issue or they want an insane down payment.

Looking for someone that either has one, a car/RV lot or can help us somehow get into something bigger than a Ford Focus. We are not high maintenance. As long as it runs great and is clean we are happy. Does not need to be brand new.

Trade, Trade and down payment, monthly payments/arrangement or just a good deal.

Let me know what you can do to help.

Don't need negative comments or opinions.

I am seriously looking. For a real one. Not a hot wheels or some crazy Beverly hillbillies looking getup. I can see all of the smart ass funny responses now. But really, please be serious. Or at least something serious with a joke HAHA!

If you are curious about our relationship, I don't mind answering those questions! I would rather people ask then assume. Just be respectful, please.

This is our route so far....