URL / Website: http://xiaoyaojing168.xyz/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Ruchardson Hotel
Activities: LFK DFK BBBJ DATY FIV RIM CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’2” tall, long black ,hair cute face, huge tits( DD+) clean shaved pussy
Recommendation: Yes
*FAKE REVIEW
Spring is really pushing these Chinese agency’s hard I see now..
Looks like the Richardson hoetel group is running a similar operation in Houston. Look at the op’s other “review/ad” and you’ll see J4ggernut, one of the Richardson fake reviewer handles, comes to HAstroboy’s defense when he gets called out about writing a fake review.
Lol. There was this one guy who was in Houston, Dallas, and San Diego, all on the same day. I call him Mr. Private Jet Man or by his other name, Teletransporter Man.
Lol. There was this one guy who was in Houston, Dallas, and San Diego, all on the same day. I call him Mr. Private Jet Man or by his other name, Teletransporter Man. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
They’re all the same person.
How com you guys are so quick to call it a fake review?
I love Asian oussy as much as you guys do lol
It also reads like a women is writing these reviews! Crazy !
I honestly wanted to give these new Chinese agencies a chance but the blatant promotions just aren't helping their cause here.
I honestly wanted to give these new Chinese agencies a chance but the blatant promotions just aren't helping their cause here. Originally Posted by Boy Scout
Avoid places that SF goes, he has openly suggested he will LE once he doesn’t get what he wanted..he can only afford to go to these china places