Lets talk about Corrine Brown

It has just been reported that Jacksonville Florida Congressional Representative Corrine Brown has been indicted by a federal grand jury and is expected to turn herself in to federal law enforcement tomorrow at the Jacksonville Courthouse.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouanlAQ-QXg
She is such a joke.
I think she apprehended at the airport trying to get to Freedonia. Google it.
I knew Corrine Brown. She was my guidance counselor when I enrolled at the University of North Florida many years ago. Unfortunately, she was also my representative after they gerrymander a district for her. Among her many stupid acts;

She was almost fined (she's black and female) for using her college staff in her campaign. In other words, the state was paying for her staff to run for office and they didn't have a choice either. They were state provided slave labor.

As a city counsel woman she embezzled a couple of hundred thousand dollars from the city of Jacksonville. Tallahassee had a windfall so they gave millions to each major Florida city. Jacksonville decided to give each counselor about $300 thousand for their area. Create a park, remove an eye sore, fix a road, whatever they needed to do. A year later they asked Corrine what she had done. She hadn't done anything except to hire a staff to take suggestions. Her mother, her boyfriend, and her sister. She also got a piece of the action as an advisor. They had burned through over $200 thousand. Instead of prosecuting (she is black and a woman) Jacksonville pulled money from the general fund and sent it back to Tallahassee who requested it's return.

When running for Congress it was found that Corrine was not living inside the handdrawn district. She promised to move in if elected. They waived the rules and she won. Two years later when she ran for reelection it was found that she had still not moved into the district. They forgave her again.

Upon being elected, Corrine dutifully attacked George HW Bush for the ethnic cleansing in Freedonia. Why didn't he do something? Why didn't he say something? Freedonia exists in a Marx Brothers movie and not on a map of the world.

Looking rediculous to the world, Corrine said that she had confused Freedonia with (sound it out) Bos-a-nia. The "o" is long like in sold. When a reporter offered to pronounce it correctly for her (Bosnia), she said that she guessed you could pronounce that way if you want to and continued to mispronounce the name of the country that Clinton also failed to intervene in for over four years.

This is a very stupid woman and a typical democrat of color.
  • R.M.
  • 07-08-2016, 10:43 AM
I would shoot her for that fugly hat and out fit.
I knew Corrine Brown. She was my guidance counselor when I enrolled at the University of North Florida many years ago. Unfortunately, she was also my representative after they gerrymander a district for her. Among her many stupid acts;

She was almost fined (she's black and female) for using her college staff in her campaign. In other words, the state was paying for her staff to run for office and they didn't have a choice either. They were state provided slave labor.

As a city counsel woman she embezzled a couple of hundred thousand dollars from the city of Jacksonville. Tallahassee had a windfall so they gave millions to each major Florida city. Jacksonville decided to give each counselor about $300 thousand for their area. Create a park, remove an eye sore, fix a road, whatever they needed to do. A year later they asked Corrine what she had done. She hadn't done anything except to hire a staff to take suggestions. Her mother, her boyfriend, and her sister. She also got a piece of the action as an advisor. They had burned through over $200 thousand. Instead of prosecuting (she is black and a woman) Jacksonville pulled money from the general fund and sent it back to Tallahassee who requested it's return.

When running for Congress it was found that Corrine was not living inside the handdrawn district. She promised to move in if elected. They waived the rules and she won. Two years later when she ran for reelection it was found that she had still not moved into the district. They forgave her again.

Upon being elected, Corrine dutifully attacked George HW Bush for the ethnic cleansing in Freedonia. Why didn't he do something? Why didn't he say something? Freedonia exists in a Marx Brothers movie and not on a map of the world.

Looking rediculous to the world, Corrine said that she had confused Freedonia with (sound it out) Bos-a-nia. The "o" is long like in sold. When a reporter offered to pronounce it correctly for her (Bosnia), she said that she guessed you could pronounce that way if you want to and continued to mispronounce the name of the country that Clinton also failed to intervene in for over four years.

This is a very stupid woman and a typical democrat of color. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Watch and see if she doesn't do an " Alcee Hastings " or " Marion Berry " and get re-elected after her time in the pen ! Wonder if she's telling her defense attorneys to use the Dindu Nuffin plea ?
pretty dumb politician.

another one for the slammer.
Robbing from the poor and giving to the rich.
Robbing from the poor and giving to the rich. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Kinda like YOU EKIM, 'cept YOU rub on the poor and give HEAD to the rich !!!