Blow jobs....

I have a hard time skeeting during a blow job. Is that normal ladas? Since I can't skeet I don't like them, was with a lovely provider last night and she seemed a tad offended because I didn't want her licking on baby shine. I'm always a gentleman, so I said go ahead boo boo. I personally wanted to just kiss , lik that pus, then foooking pound that pus like ol boy pounded that pus in the Blac chy sex tape. What say you ec land? No foooking trolls,thread hijackers and no Martin Lawrence run tell that opening acts please. Toodles...
I can marginally agree with you on the not skeetizen with a BJ. Thats why I don't expect it with any provider unless she knows what the hell she's doing i.e. MzLuvly, Simply T, Loll1.....Those girls absolutely no regard for mouth morals. It's borderline shameful, If I didn't like it so much.

Most girls I've received heady from have been okay, but not the main reason I see them.

Manage expectations sir.
Not everyone gets off from the d lip love.....just like some ladies don't get off from the d in them.....some like clit stim, oral stim, finger..... find what u do like and seek after that. I'm sure there will be a lady to rock the rest of you....
Not everyone gets off from the d lip love.....just like some ladies don't get off from the d in them.....some like clit stim, oral stim, finger..... find what u do like and seek after that. I'm sure there will be a lady to rock the rest of you.... Originally Posted by SneakyCancer
Damn sneako. That foooking stunna in yo avo is a hottie. Who the foook is that shortie.
I can marginally agree with you on the not skeetizen with a BJ. Thats why I don't expect it with any provider unless she knows what the hell she's doing i.e. MzLuvly, Simply T, Loll1.....Those girls absolutely no regard for mouth morals. It's borderline shameful, If I didn't like it so much.

Most girls I've received heady from have been okay, but not the main reason I see them.

Manage expectations sir. Originally Posted by greektime
Mmm...I have no mouth morals. And I fucking love it
That's because most whores can't suck dick but ijs
Some lads like Blarney Stone kissing and shillelagh tongue-polishing, and some don't, but in my experience an indifference to oral is fairly rare. (I guess I know what I'm doing? ) I think BBBJ is the most requested shenanigan when playing bagpipes. I do my best to accommodate the desire of the moment, however, whatever that may be.

Each to their own choice of gratification, i.e., everybody gets off to something.
I have a hard time skeeting during a blow job. Originally Posted by shinepro
Maybe we can talk the Oral Goddess Super Head 713 into getting her class up and going so some of us ladies can attend and up our oral skills in giving more pleasure to you guys provided by the lady of your choice

I think its about time that I take my oral skills to a whole other level by sharing my skills and techniques with others. For those of you guys who wished their wives or SO knew how to give a really good penile massage, or even for the guys who wished that they could take my lips with them its your lucky day!!!! Everything will be very discreet and also all of you guys secret ECCIE life would be a secret as well. I will be the one hosting the classes ,but hopefully some of these very orally talented providers here will be joining as well on their free time for extra bucks . The classes will begin with toys and in order to receive a masters certificate real men will be used at the end!!! Lol let's see how this goes and hopefully one day I will go viral Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Meanwhile check out this tidbit demo from this
Head Doctor on this radio show ...
Oh amiliah
some guys get off on my mouth or my pussy. every guys dick is different
Mmm...I have no mouth morals. And I fucking love it Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Hey A71 heard your oral dick sucking skills are off the charts....some are just BUM ASSES when compitions UITB

sweets

.....IJS.... heh k got a a SS do check ya lata babe!!!
I'm always seach for the best BBBJ.
We need youbladies to hold a contest
Hey A71 heard your oral dick sucking skills are off the charts....some are just BUM ASSES when compitions UITB

sweets

.....IJS.... heh k got a a SS do check ya lata babe!!! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Thanks babe!
I'm always seach for the best BBBJ.
We need youbladies to hold a contest Originally Posted by stiffwood7
Yes let do get ALL the ladies together in one room and LETS GET IT ON im SOOOO DOWN. Best thing someone has said on here thus far heh....

TAKERS?????
Thanks babe! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
I MEAN ....IJS....that's what I HEAR YA KNOW hata's gonna hate ALWAYS BABE GURL!!!

WAIT FOR IT.....