In Retrospect I Apologize

For making it rain on ShinePro's head at the strip club this past weekend. I saw him standing at the stage with his hands in his pockets acting like he was gonna pull out some ones...just standing there kept moving his hands up and down in his pockets...So being the Boss that I am....I literally took two strippers with me...gave them $50 each and I took a C-note. (that's $100 for you non-hipsters) and while he was standing at the stage with his $2 bucks in hand....Me and those girls made it rain on top of his head. I actually felt bad after I did that shit...The club manager came over and the DJ came out of the DJ booth and gave me a high 5 right on the spot.

Yo Shine if that was you (and I suspect it was)...please accept my apologies.

ok back to business folks just had to get a quick one in. ;-)
still tryin to be relevant?
still tryin to be relevant? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

You would hate me even more if you could could hang with me for a weekend....I doubt seriously you can get the girls and hit the same parties that I can. Not talking strippers either. Drop your jealousy and hate and maybe I will show you what I do. ;-)

You do amuse me though... you are useful to have around....kinda like a pet...always hanging around begging for food. lol
You would hate me even more if you could could hang with me for a weekend....I doubt seriously you can get the girls and hit the same parties that I can. Not talking strippers either. Drop your jealousy and hate and maybe I will show you what I do. ;-)

You do amuse me though... you are useful to have around....kinda like a pet...always hanging around begging for food. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
LMAO!
There is no way i would ever be able to compete with you and ShinyTurd. You are correct.

Speakin bout dat "clubbin" PMS sent this to me..it is ShinyTurd and Sisto hittin dat foooking club. (is this considered outing?)

(not quite a dress, but me thincks Sisto might not have the legs for it with those toothpicks he calls legs)

Love the foooking ears, sisto!

Bro, you got to COODinate ! Where's your mushroom belt and the vest with special mushrooms on the inside?
Lol
Now that is effin' funny! hahahahh. Ya'll should keep going... let me get my popcorn.
Dammm...i drop my phone.OMG..f funny
There is no way i would ever be able to compete with you and ShinyTurd. You are correct.

Speakin bout dat "clubbin" PMS sent this to me..it is ShinyTurd and Sisto hittin dat foooking club. (is this considered outing?)

(not quite a dress, but me thincks Sisto might not have the legs for it with those toothpicks he calls legs)

Love the foooking ears, sisto!

Bro, you got to COODinate ! Where's your mushroom belt and the vest with special mushrooms on the inside? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
lol I'm all for the layman having fun..gotta have an outlet.. your problem is this isn't real world and so... it's killing you. ;-)

I took a C-note. (that's $100 for you non-hipsters) . . .
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

The "C" has denoted 100 since . . . well . . . I'll let you guess the era.

ok back to business folks just had to get a quick one in. ;-)
I got you shine-box. I can show you the ways of the smart ass. How's yo' momma?

do your job and keep me entertained....this isn't doing it. ;-)

Now that is effin' funny! hahahahh. Ya'll should keep going... let me get my popcorn.
Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Big bag for long runs.

Small bag for short term.

. . . COODinate ! Where's your mushroom belt and the vest with special mushrooms on the inside?
Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Ya'll should keep going... let me get my popcorn. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
No need...because when I shit..TW eats...its that simple. He follows me around begging for me to shit...and of course I'm all for feeding the needy.
For making it rain on ShinePro's head at the strip club this past weekend. I saw him standing at the stage with his hands in his pockets acting like he was gonna pull out some ones...just standing there kept moving his hands up and down in his pockets...So being the Boss that I am....I literally took two strippers with me...gave them $50 each and I took a C-note. (that's $100 for you non-hipsters) and while he was standing at the stage with his $2 bucks in hand....Me and those girls made it rain on top of his head. I actually felt bad after I did that shit...The club manager came over and the DJ came out of the DJ booth and gave me a high 5 right on the spot.

Yo Shine if that was you (and I suspect it was)...please accept my apologies.

ok back to business folks just had to get a quick one in. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Does that make shiney your bitch boi?
Dammm...i drop my phone.OMG..f funny Originally Posted by stiffwood7
^^^I think they just need to meet and they would probably have a blast together,could take shine out on the town SC SHOW SHINE WHAT MAKING IT RAIN REALLY LOOKS LIKE FOOOK!

TW, could show how its done to it's not a white black thing its shine foooking shit you cant make it "Rain" wit fo dollas and think its just funny up in here how the foook do you p4p ??

IF You came at me with less than 100 and that only 15 QV timed, I would have a serious laugh and then i would have to learn to PIMP
YO SILLY ASS! NONETHELESS,UGH you're just making useless threads to seek attention and it FUUUUUUKIIINNN ANNNOOOYYYINGG

Damn it can we put him a 1 thread every month restriction? MODS?

RESPECTFULLY SPEAKING
EDIT: Yes i know it sc thread but shine will start to reply ....wait fo it!