GOOD PLACE TO STAY

The galleria is sold out of rooms all the hotels said due to the rodeo were else is hobby friendly ?

Thanks so much for you time Lacy
Huh.. I had no problem booking my room....booking gentlemen on the other hand.....
If only there was a Coed Forum sticky on this topic ...
The galleria is sold out of rooms all the hotels said due to the rodeo were else is hobby friendly ?

Thanks so much for you time Lacy Originally Posted by Lacy jade
I've got half of a queen-size bed I'm not using and I have a guest room you could use for appointments ... ijs.
^^ well that's nice....
Well, I always try to be helpful.
Huh.. I had no problem booking my room....booking gentlemen on the other hand..... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I'm working on it, I'm working on it. I'm trying to rearrange some things. If I can, I'll P411 you a request.
Lol-- not even directed at you-- I planned an extended trip based on a multitude of requests... all but a few of which have turned to crickets. It is what it is-- either the trip will make or it won't.
Lol-- not even directed at you-- I planned an extended trip based on a multitude of requests... all but a few of which have turned to crickets. It is what it is-- either the trip will make or it won't. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

From my conversation with a lot of my lady friends on here, that's been happening a lot so your not alone.

Lol-- not even directed at you-- I planned an extended trip based on a multitude of requests... all but a few of which have turned to crickets. It is what it is-- either the trip will make or it won't. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I knew you weren't directing at me, I tend to be kind of a jokester, as you might have guessed by my post to Lacy. However, I was serious about trying to adjust my schedule. I started trying to adjust it right after you said "hankering". I will redouble my efforts. Every appointment you get makes it less likely you'll cancel.
From my conversation with a lot of my lady friends on here, that's been happening a lot so your not alone.

........... Originally Posted by threshold
Yes... it happens. If it works out, great.... if not, I'll just attach a couple of days onto my next Dallas trip to make it up to the guys who did book.
Maybe an AirBnB is an option. You might also consider something between downtown and IAH or Hobby right off 45.