Moving back to Wichita ASAP!

After taking most of the last year off for personal reasons plus being in Salina for more than two years, I am ready to come home and get back to having fun in a private incall.

My incall will be set up for romantic times with new and old friends. I plan to gear it toward two plus hour sessions. However, hour session and massages will still be available.

I can’t wait to see everyone again. Until till then...

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Hooray!!!
Welcome Home! Would enjoy seeing you sometime.
I’m taking appointments for Wichita starting next week. It won’t be in my in call until after the first the year. But I am going to Be staying in town to find a place.
Things fell through. Wichita seems to have issues with certified service dogs being in houses and apartments even though there are laws against prohibiting it.
Things fell through. Wichita seems to have issues with certified service dogs being in houses and apartments even though there are laws against prohibiting it. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee

We'll that's not good. Sorry you had trouble, that's just ridiculous.
I still have my private in all in Salina. It has a fireplace so bring on the snuggling in front of it. Now I just need to find a bear skin rug. LOL
Things fell through. Wichita seems to have issues with certified service dogs being in houses and apartments even though there are laws against prohibiting it. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
That’s cause 95% of service dogs are really just pets people claim to be service dogs to bend rules.
I believe it. Hazak cost me over $4500 in training. It stinks when someone who truly needs their dog has to go through so much crap because others try to find a loop hole to get their way.
It's not an ADA case, but a Fair Housing Act case if you were denied a private residence (due to a certified animal who performs acts under both laws - just having a certified animal isn't enough it must perform a particular service). If they receive public housing funds then ADA also applies. That's all info available online.

If you believe you have a case for such discrimination, your best bet in Wichita is David Calvert. He has sued Wichita in to accessibility, and regularly does housing complaints. Sometimes a mere letter from him is enough to scare a Wichita business into relenting. He's done a TON for disability rights in this town (access at several business, handicapped spots, etc). He's the best in town.

Give him a call, if you want to pursue something. David Calvert is one of the good ones (he even defends businesses that are getting hit by frivolous ADA suits, so he knows his business).

Luck!
Thanks Jack! I will check into it.
It's not an ADA case, but a Fair Housing Act case if you were denied a private residence (due to a certified animal who performs acts under both laws - just having a certified animal isn't enough it must perform a particular service). If they receive public housing funds then ADA also applies. That's all info available online.

If you believe you have a case for such discrimination, your best bet in Wichita is David Calvert. He has sued Wichita in to accessibility, and regularly does housing complaints. Sometimes a mere letter from him is enough to scare a Wichita business into relenting. He's done a TON for disability rights in this town (access at several business, handicapped spots, etc). He's the best in town.

Give him a call, if you want to pursue something. David Calvert is one of the good ones (he even defends businesses that are getting hit by frivolous ADA suits, so he knows his business).

Luck! Originally Posted by JackJohnson

Good info Jack.

Luck! Originally Posted by JackJohnson

And then make sure you never live where you sued because you will be fucked with until you leave.
And then make sure you never live where you sued because you will be fucked with until you leave. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
That’s no joke. My main goal is to try to prevent others from being treated this way.

I believe it is more out of ignorance to the laws than anything else. There are so many who think because they are not an apartment complex, it doesn’t apply to them. In reality if you own three or more rentals, it applies to you.

I did contact KAKE on Your Side and have agreed to work with one of their reporters. This is a serious issue, not just in Kansas, but across the nation.

Yes, I realize everyone who watches the broadcast will learn my real name. Let’s face it, it’s not that hard to figure it out if you have any google experience what so ever.

I’m not concerned since my family has known for years what I do. Someone thought they would try to hurt us a long time ago. The most priceless response to it came from my dad, “Have you seen my daughter? If I looked like her, I’d be having fun too!” That was back in my youth when I was a stick with boobs, a booty, and a lot longer hair. Now I have maturity, experience, and mastered skills on my side.
That’s no joke. My main goal is to try to prevent others from being treated this way.

I believe it is more out of ignorance to the laws than anything else. There are so many who think because they are not an apartment complex, it doesn’t apply to them. In reality if you own three or more rentals, it applies to you.

I did contact KAKE on Your Side and have agreed to work with one of their reporters. This is a serious issue, not just in Kansas, but across the nation.

Yes, I realize everyone who watches the broadcast will learn my real name. Let’s face it, it’s not that hard to figure it out if you have any google experience what so ever.

I’m not concerned since my family has known for years what I do. Someone thought they would try to hurt us a long time ago. The most priceless response to it came from my dad, “Have you seen my daughter? If I looked like her, I’d be having fun too!” That was back in my youth when I was a stick with boobs, a booty, and a lot longer hair. Now I have maturity, experience, and mastered skills on my side. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee

KAKE on your side gets things done! Glad to hear you're willing to help others no matter what. Keep us posted on the outcome.