Custer's Last Stand

I wealth lady who liked to collect unusual art, commissions a famous artist to paint a picture of Custer's Last Stand. She told the artist she wanted him to "capture the essence of what was going through Custer's mind in the minutes before his death." The artist agreed and went to work on the painting.

Months later the women was angry that she had not heard for the artist and called to inquire why the painting was not complete. The artist said, "I am taking extra time to make sure I capture the essence of what was going though Custer's mind in the minutes before his death".

After about a year the artist informed the woman the painting was ready and the wealthy lady planed an unveiling at her gallery.

On the day of the unveiling the gallery was packed with people. At the right moment the artist pulled the black drape off the painting. The painting was of a cow with a halo above his head. Surrounding the cow and covering the rest of the painting we hundreds in Indians having sex in all different positions.

The furious woman asked, "what is the meaning of this! I commissions you to, capture the essence of what was going through Custer's mind in the minutes before his death." The artist replied, "that is what I did, isn't it marvelous!" The woman replied, "No it is not marvolous! What the hell do you think was the essence of what was going though Custer's in the minutes before his death"

The artist replied' "HOLY COW, I'M SURROUNDED BY FUCKING INDIANS!!"